“Lesson 1 Snowboarding”
Review of Snozone

Snozone
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Castleford
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Alan Whyte was my instructor for my lesson 1 snowboarding class. I was a little nervous as I'm not a very active person. Alan gave clear instructions which were easy to follow. I really enjoyed myself and found it easier than I expected. I would definitely like to continue. xx

Write a ReviewReviews (1,124)
All reviews
in 60 reviews
"half way"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my son attended a full day snowboarding lesson with Adam as the instructor, Adam is an awesome instructor giving hints and tips to suit each individuals needs giving great feed back and constructive criticism where appropriate, Adam is an approachable guy who I can't recommend highly enough and I will be back for development lessons in the near future.
Snozone Castleford is a great facility to learn to ski or snowboard prior to travelling or just to brush up on skills, the snow is well compacted so can get good speed from the top.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best ski lesson I’ve ever had, doing plough to parallel day, with Andy R. Great explanations of the theory and technical aspects of skiing, patient approach and good understanding of each individuals needs to ensure everyone achieved success. The day really built my confidence - thanks Andy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would like to thank Dan at Snozone who led our group session on the 2nd April 2018. I have never been skiing before and by the end of the 3 hours I was fully confident and able to ski!

The lesson was fun and informative. Highly Recommended! I shall now be booking myself on a Skiing holiday.

Thank you again to Dan and the Snozone Team!!!