“Food was the best ever.”
Review of 't Slot

't Slot
Reserve with
't Slot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Waalwijk
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Dutch
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went to this place, whilst visiting Efteling, with hubby, son, daughter and my 6 year old.
Staff were delightful, really making the difference, they were attentive to my son, which if you are travelling and eating with kids, it's the you need to keep happy.
The food, oh were do I begin, the portions were really good sized, they offered a suggestion for my son as to the pork with chips, my 6 year old tasted it and commented "oh my gosh this is just so beautiful" he ate the lot, however as i was cutting the meat for him I did pinch a little bit, he was so correct, it was absolutely gorgeous. Our own meals involved burgers, fish and obviously starters, my son had the chicken teriyaki and he said it was possibly one of the best meals he had ever had (and he's hard to please) cannot fault a single thing about the place.
Food was served in good time, the waitress was lovely, very chatty but at he same time not too much.
Thankyou for making it an enjoyable time for the whole of the family.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

On a sunny Sunday afternoon we stopped at the terrace of Het Slot to have a glass of wine. There were still plenty of places to sit but the lounge benches were appealing and protected from the sunshine by large umbrella screens. We had a few wines and some bites (olives and nachos) and had a nice hour or so chatting with eachother and enjoying the afternoon. Servants were friendly and attentive and we were pleasantly surprised by the bill which we found quite reasonable. We were here earlier for dinner but also to relax and have a drink this is a good address.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We just finished dinner at T'Slot one hour ago. I couldn't wait to write a positive review.
I had the chicken burger and my wife had the beef teriyaki with noodles. Both were excellent.
This was combined with helpful, courteous, speedy service.
A great choice in Waalwijk.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

As we went with a big group, indeed a space that could fit 14 people was needed. Of course you should do a reservation, but be aware that you will be very well treated! Great service! A must see in the town!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Nice Food, nice drinks, good beer and wine selection.
Very good setup of small and big tables. As we were in a big group it perfectly fit our team and we had a pleasant dinner!