“Nice place especially for breakfast”
Review of La Luna

La Luna
Reserve with
La Luna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 384 Restaurants in Corralejo
Price range: US$21 - US$42
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed in the apartments attached to the restaurant, and the breakfast have to be one of the best in town. Various selections but for 5.75 euros a full English 2 of everything, toast tea or coffee and fruit juice is a bargain. Only had one evening meal here a burger and a pizza which again was good value, the sangria and cocktails are also strong.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Immediately disappointed today.

I booked this restaurant after s recommendation from my hotel staff. I visited for a special occasion as an anniversary meal.

After excitedly being shown to my seat in what we expected to be an ambient dinning area, I was shocked to be surrounded by tv screens showing football - surely fine dinning and football are not the same thing.

I asked to move away from the football and was moved to an area by a door. It was acceptable for customers to smoke holding the door open and smoking into the dinning area. I do not wish to smoke and I smoked far too much tonight.

I did not experience the food here, it may be very good. I feel this premises has no identity, it is a sports bar / eatery at best.

I am sure the manager will say, your points have been noted and we will do our best bla bla bla. This is a great place to eat if you find football and fine dinning of the same ilk and if you feel it acceptable to have second hand cigarette smoke as an accompaniment to an evening out.

Not acceptable to be called s restaurant and should be recategorised as a sports cafe / bar.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have visited LA Luna for the last three times we have visited. It is a welcoming place and been upgraded to have bifold doors so you can enjoy the sea view in comfort. The food is brilliant for anytime of day and it’s reasonably priced. The staff are friendly and I love going there for breakfast and a coffee with my husband and just relaxing and chatting!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here a couple of times as got 10% as staying in the apartment... nice food and salad for lunch was lovely but compared to other places to eat in Corralejo would come in our cheaper night/lunch for convenient location than sought after eats

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is delicious but portion sizes are rather large! I ordered the lasagna and it’s was so big that I never thought I would get through it all. It was that good that I ended up eating all of it! Service was great and the restaurant was very clean. Lovely views to the other islands. Highly recommended.