Super 8 Norton VA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Comfort Inn(Big Stone Gap)
View Hotel
Western Front Hotel(Saint Paul)
Whitesburg Motel(Whitesburg)
Travel Inn(Duffield)
Ramada Inn(Duffield)
Parkway Inn(Whitesburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsyogurtstaff was friendlya great stayclean roomsfruit cupwould recommend this hotel to anyonecould have been betterneeded a place to stayflat tirebed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againhard workercomfortable staychecking innext morningfront desk staffmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We needed a place to stay, this was a good price and had availability. They let me check the room before booking which was nice. bed was comfortable it was clean, the room itself was small but enough for our overnight stay. The gentlemen that checked us in was nice but I think he did assume I was a smoker because he asked me twice, and also stated that they enforced the smoking policy I don't smoke so I did take offense maybe because I'm younger and it was late at night he assumed but I just traveled over 6 hours so I was tired and just wanted my bed anywho other than that I enjoyed my stay... the alarm did go bc of burnt... They did have a continental breakfast but on the weekends they have sausage gravy which was a nice touch since there is no meat so we appreciated it. We will def staying again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First of all this is supposed to be a 100% non-smoking motel first room they gave us reeked from smoke inside so we asked for another room that room is fine inside but the room across the way with long-term people staying in it reeked of smoke coming out of there under their door into the hallway obviously they don't pay attention to the non-smoking hotel part in the room on the other hand nice and clean good beds breakfast was a little week but they should enforce their no smoking policy

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2018

This is the second time that I have stayed at this motel. I have been pleased both times. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. They did have hot breakfast foods. The beds were comfortable. It was a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed December 31, 2017

Rooms very comfy an clean, staff very friendly an courteous, very easy to find off the main road for a good nights rest before traveling on the next day.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo