Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wow, absolutely amazing

I went to do this trip with my husband in our honeymoon. We were looking for something fun and some... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
H6771JHsarap
Great fun!

The bladerunner trip was absolutely fantastic. Lots of fun in the sea, great music on board and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Victoria J

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Majorca
from US$39.55
from US$70.71
from US$84.52
from US$118.65
More Info
All reviews blade runner cliff jumping paddle boarding boat trip sea scooters highly recommend this trip jet ski loud music from start to finish well worth the money value for money these guys snorkel crew caves jamie holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A fantastic boat trip, myself my wife and the kids had a blast. The boat is really good fun and the bay that you stop in is brilliant. We had a go on the motorised water hand held things which were great and snorkelled with loads of fish. Definitely worth doing it

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The manager is very friendly nice the trip is great u want stay more time and one of my friends miss the trip and they rescheduled for him without paying again recommend βœ…β€οΈ

Reviewed 13 August 2021

I recommend this to everyone. Really nice staff and great experience.

There is not much to say than it was great

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Fantastic time was had, all the guys are super friendly, had a amazing time, highly recommend this trip the guy on the boat filled me with confidence to swim to the caves and help me climb up the rocky edge to take a look around, with out his support as I am a large lady with a funny hip I would of just sat on the boat and watch everyone enjoying there selves so THANK U for ur help.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

Honestly the best experience of my life!!! It’s everything I would want in a boat trip done in one. I would definitely do it again and I highly recommend to people who want a fun ride with lots of surprises along the way. The bay you stop at is out of this world. The underwater sea scooter is like no other so highly recommend to try it out!!

Date of experience: July 2021