HM Martinique
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Apartments Martinique(Palma de Mallorca)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Beachfront
Caribe Garden(Magaluf)
  • Restaurant
1,724 results
All reviewsself cateringyoung peoplesmall kitchenbig roombars and clubsclose to the hotelclean towelshen weekendbig poolevery nightmin walkall inclusive drinkspool bargreat holidaygetting readyfree drinksthe main strip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was nice and clean, ideal location and great value for money. The only downside 8 have is that it was ridiculously hot! It was unbearable at times especially when trying to get ready or trying to sleep. I had to sleep on the balcony many times as the air cons did nothing in the rooms. Definitely recommend getting those fixed if not already. We paid to get a fan in our room and that made no difference either!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank mhumph10
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

3rd time at this hotel and it’s still good value for what you pay. We upgraded at reception to all inclusive on drinks only €10 per day. Well worth doing even tho you are limited to 1 drink per person even if the staff can see your in a party of 4 all with arm bands. So every time u wanted a drink U had to get up and go yourself as your friends couldn’t get you one. Rooms are basic but clean, again it’s a budget hotel so it is what it says on label. You can get a kettle from reception for a returnable deposit. Shower poor, like a drip of water so give yourself plenty of time to refresh yourself. About 10 mins walk from main strip. All in all, for what you pay it’s well worth a stay.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank 11_Amanda_B_11
Reviewed March 2, 2018

I wanted to leave a quick review of my holiday last September at the hotel, as I jut already booked for this upcoming July again with basically all the same girls. Last summer we wanted to have fun for a few days under the sun in Magaluf and booked this hotel simply because it offered the best price per value ratio for a group; buffet breakfast, nice big pool, walking distance from restaurants etc, just check all of the boxes. We had such a fantastic time we reserved again for this summer, and we would not be doing this unless the hotel really delivered. Looking forward to another memorable holiday in Mallorca!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank KeylaMaryMm
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Liked it here a lot. Just 2 of us in 1 apartment so good space and had a big lounge and small kitchen. Liked the balcony. Food ok but thinking about what we paid good for the price. Near Pirates and about 10 mins to beach slow walk. Buses to Palma and taxis easy to catch. Used hotel swimming pool a lot but beach is also nice and close by. Hadn’t realized how nice Magaluf beach was.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
4  Thank lejee83
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with 3 friends after exams for a ‘blow out holiday’. I was apprehensive before I left as there was some poor reviews! However I had the best holiday ever in the HM Martinique! The rooms are adequate, when I first saw them I was unsure but they were totally ok for us 4 girls. I would definitely say it’s for a younger age. There was nothing but teenagers/young adults there when we went and it was amazing. We met so many people had so many laughs and it was exactly what we were looking for. I wouldn’t recommend to a family during the summer but for people looking for a party holiday this is definitely your place. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends