“Wow ! Even 1 month later...”

Gastronomic Restaurant The Yeatman
Reserve with
Gastronomic Restaurant The Yeatman is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$52 - US$163
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In the classic comfort of The Yeatman restaurant, guests will experience inspired cuisine with the accent on fresh local produce and on the imaginative pairing of food and wine. The pool lounge will provide a relaxed contemporary ambiance in which to enjoy a healthy light meal or gourmet snack while taking in the spectacular panorama of the city. Light dishes and sandwiches are also served in Dick’s Bar with its wide choice of cocktails, wines and Ports.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

What a meal. 14 plates in all, a phenomenal pairing of wines and some of the best service I’ve seen. Add a beautiful dining room and a view toward Porto and it doesn’t get much better.

You’ll soon realize why it deserve it’s 2 Michelin stars. One month later, I’ve completely forgotten the price but I remember the phenomenal meal I had. Bravo !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,027)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Friends of ours suggested this place. Oh my goodness! One of the best dining experiences of my life. First class. It was an experience, not just dinner. Loved it.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had a lovely evening here during our stay at the Yeatman. We chose the smaller tasting menu with the wine pairing for our dinner as we were still a bit full from our lunch. We have eaten at many Michelin starred restaurants around the world and Gastronomic did not disappoint. The service was perfect, warm, friendly and not overly formal or stiff. The food was inspired and the view across the river to Porto is magical at night. We even had a thunderstorm during our meal with lightening which added even more drama to the view. The only aspect of our evening that did not impress was the décor of the dining room. Way too outdated and formal which did not match up with the rest of our experience. We felt it was fairly priced for what we received and in comparison to other similar dining experiences. All in all highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located in amazing Yeatman Hotel. And is amazing. This two Michelin star offerings just heavenly food. Is not cheap but for taste and service it is worth every penny.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I must say, this chef is inspired! I loved all the surprises and nice touches in the tasting menu. This food will not bore you; some may find it challenging, but to me it struck just the right balance. Great view while waiting between courses. I hope to return someday!