Villa Fabbroni
Villa Le Barone(Panzano in Chianti)
US$277
US$267
Hotels.com
Castello Vicchiomaggio(Greve in Chianti)
US$139
US$134
Travelocity
Villa Bordoni(Greve in Chianti)
US$407
US$263
Villa Bordoni
Ancora del Chianti Eco BB & Art Retreat in Tuscany(Greve in Chianti)(Great Value!)
US$106
B&B.it
Agriturismo Podere Felceto(Panzano in Chianti)
US$129
B&B.it
Podere Campriano(Greve in Chianti)
Casale Le Masse(Greve in Chianti)
TripAdvisor
Appartamenti Il Castagno(Greve in Chianti)
Agriturismo Villa il Leccio(Strada in Chianti)
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2016

We have had very good experience staying at Villa Fabbroni for a little over a week in August. The property is located "centrally" to most attractions in Tuscany - it is about 45 min drive from Florence, about an hour to Pisa, Sienna and San Giminiano etc.
The property is located in the center of the Chianti country and quite close to several wineries. The views and surrounding country side are amazing, the property is old (dating back to Roman times) and rather romantic looking. Nevertheless the rooms are comfortable with updated bathrooms. there is a pool on premises - we did not get to use it as there was so much to do in the surrounding areas....
The owners offer cooking classes; we had dinner at the villa one night and the food was delicious.
The road leading to the villa from San Polo in Chianti can be challenging, especially after dark, but I think the experience was well worth the effort

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank alexanderblakeman
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Villa Fabbroni, lies just 20 kilometers south of Florence in the rolling hils above the small village called San Polo in Chianti. After driving up in to the hills you reach the little castle. The view is breathtaking and it is so peaceful and quiet, besides from the acationl bird sounds. I have been holidaying at this place with my family for quite a few years now, and we keep coming back to this gem of a place. The restaurant serves Devine food on weekends and the owners of the place are some wonderful kind people. I can't think of a better place to relax and rewind.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Natalie H
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Been there with a group of friends for the bank holiday weekend. We got to stay in Villa Panzalla with an amazing view and private pool. We also had dinner at Stefano's restaurant in Villa Fabbroni - 4 course menu for €20! And it was delicious :)

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Izzy P
Reviewed 16 October 2014

I am not exaggerating when I say that this villa was heaven on Earth. From the view to the accommodations to the owners, I literally do not have a negative (or even mediocre) thing to say about this place!

We arrived later than expected (around 9pm) and were tired and hungry (and didn't feel like driving back down the hill). Sergio was kind enough to bring us bread, cheese, meats, and house wine. It was delightful! Breakfasts were exceptional, dinners were exceptional, and their house wine, olive oil, and limoncello (homemade with their own lemons, of course) were fantastic.

We also took a cooking class, which was so informative. I am better prepared to make things more authentic for friends now! I even found out which stores in the Chicago area carry Italian imports!

Again, I cannot say enough about the hospitality of Sergio and Stefano (and Lucco, their adorable bulldog). They are the epitome of perfect hosts, and the location is just perfect. Yes, it is a harrowing drive up a hill in a manual rental car, but it is 100% worth it. I cannot wait to return as soon as possible!

Room Tip: I'm pretty sure there is no bad spot here!
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank lsfugitt
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This beautiful property in the hills above San Polo in Chianti is just one unbelievable experience. How often can one stay in the 13th century mini castle with an unobstructed view of olive orchards and vineyards? The accommodations are rather eclectic but very pleasant and the proprietors are absolutely delightful. If we come back to this area we will definitely try to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family