See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2016

I had to spend a few days in Avellino and I am very grateful that I found this nice hotel. The staff are really charming and helpful. The room, though not the biggest in the hotel, was very very comfortable, the bed perfect and also the bathroom.
Breakfast in the morning was nice. I also had dinner in the restaurant, the food is good and the staff attentive and nice.
Couldn't have found a better place. If I am back in Avellino I have not doubt, I shall shall stay at the Viva again.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Wonderful find after a day's cycling. Lovely ensuite room with a fabulous shower. Very helpful staff. The restaurant was operated separately and the food and service was excellent both for dinner and breakfast. Superb value!

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Typical southern Italian hotel, cosy, clean and nice rooms with a refurbished bathroom nice design and everything available. Breakfast is available, no continental breakfast but only Italian which means coffee, croissants, yoghurt and juice.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2015

The Viva has a great location. A very short walk to buses to Naples (one hour) and Rome (three hours) and next to a small supermarket. The staff speaks English and are friendly and accommodating. The restaurant is nice and the food decent but watch out if you order the buffalo mozzarella for an appetizer! It's gigantic and you'd better have a large group on hand to finish it. The location can't be beat. If you do have to wait for a bus there is a very nice little sandwich/pizza shop at the corner of the bus depot. Forgot the name but you can't miss it. Good place to have an iced tea while you wait for your bus to take off.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

I booked through Expedia and stayed for 2 nights. Staff was friendly and professional. I was given room 114 and the bathroom was clean to the point that you can eat off the floor. The only thing I would change is the window curtains, it looks like a shower curtain but that's just me. Overall, I would definitely book again.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo