“Service was amazing ”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in Clondalkin
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend were in TGI on Monday. Although it seemed quite busy everything ran quite smoothly. Jenny was our waitress and she was fab! Always kept us in the loop and she has a great sense of humour. Our food arrived and she was never short of making sure we had everything we needed and that all was okay. I will definitely be back!

2  Thank AlicanteAmigos
TGI Fridays L, Assistant General Manager at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Your feedback and recommendation is greatly appreciated and Jenny will be delighted to hear that you had such a great time with us.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went to tgif’s Easter weekend with no reservation , from the moment I walked in I had a lovely greeting from the staff ...Jenny was our waitress she was really friendly and provided top service making sure we were okay for everything and always topped our drinks up...the food was amazing and presented really well I will definitely be back to tgif’s Liffey valley

1  Thank fiona_hand123

Dear Fiona,

Many thanks for your great feedback, I will pass it onto Jenny.

Looking forward to have you return to us soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was recently here last weekend with my boyfriend and I have never experienced anything like it.. the greeting we got at the door was terrible gave us a very unwelcome feeling. Then we were seated beside a filthy table. We were given the menus and the waitress disappeared and never came back, never offered us drinks or anything. We then sat there for 10-15 minutes and nobody came over to our table. I'd understand if the restaurant was busy and understaffed, but it wasn't. There was loads of staff on hand. We were staring at the staff passing us and called out to one of them but they didn't hear us and we just felt ignored. There was a lot of staff standing by the bar and they didn't seem occupied at all.. I normally don't complain about this type of stuff but I just found this really disappointing considering I love TGI Fridays, it's always a lovely treat and I was really looking forward to it. My boyfriend and I just walked out and wasn't even noticed that we were leaving. I left like we weren't even there and I won't be coming back to this restaurant again..

Dear Guest,

My sincerest apologies that your visit was not the experience that you had hoped for nor the experience or level of service that we pride ourselves on.

I would love to speak to you directly about your visit if you would like to call us on 01-6265450 or if you would prefer to email at liffeyvalley@fridays.ie

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Really lovely food today and Chloe was very nice and friendly. Would definitely recommend it. Wasn’t waiting long on a table either.

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated and I will pass your feedback onto Chloe and the team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely food served by our very friendly and helpful waitress, Shannon. Great choice of food with great service. Well worth a visit

Hi Geraldine,

Thanks for your kind review, I will be sure to pass the great feedback onto Shannon.

Looking forward to having you return soon,