Free cancellation until 07/21
US$34
  • Breakfast included
US$28
US$25
AWA Resort(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/21
US$77
US$59
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

The Emerald Cove Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$54
Top Resort(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$35
US$28
Sea View Resort & Spa Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$58
Agoda.com
Island View Resort & Spa(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$31
KC Grande Resort & Spa(Ko Chang)
US$119
US$79
Priceline
US$77
US$42
Agoda.com
Thai Garden Hill Resort, Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$46
Trip.com
All reviewshappy turtlepool villalonely beachbeach barprivate beachstandard roombailan bayocean viewbaoreception areanice beachthe room was nicemain poolthe hotel offersbuffet breakfastquiet locationhotel beach
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

At first we already have a problem while check-in, when booking I select twin bedroom but the staff give us a double bedroom. After dealing with the problem we went to our room and realized that it's very noisy. Our room is located near the pool and the window cannot completely close. In the next morning we went to have some breakfast after that we walk along the beach that hotel calm that is a private beach and see that it's unclean. Moreover, when we went to a swimming pool it totally green color and the leaves from a tree is all over the swimming pool. I think the best thing about the hotel is a massage room that you have to booking almost half a day. Overall, this trip we aren't happy much with the hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
MCKC_Management_Team, Manager at Mercure Koh Chang Hideaway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Nariokung,

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Have never stayed there but thought to try the BBQ buffet dinner . Must say they topped my list of the worst ever buffet served . It should not even be allowed . Only item ok was the spinach soup. The rest absolute garbage . BBQ on over heated burned gas BBQ. Meat was bitter with previous cremations . After selecting a plate after several that had less previous fat and other stains on it tried to select some kebabs to hand to grillers. Cutlery was a hit and miss with further stains and left overs from previous use. One man band paying to create atmosphere was more depressing than anything else managing to butcher every song he attempted to play.
Paying a premium for drinks at 150 THB for a small beer and don't forget to add on 10% service charge plus 7 % Tax takes you close to 180 THB for a small beer which cost on average 70 to 90 THB or even a 100 at other places.
The worst ever buffet experience ever. My suggestion is to stay well clear of the buffet offered at 420 THB plus don't forget the service charge and taxes .
Well done for topping my list of worst buffet at a rip off price I have ever experienced

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
MCKC_Management_Team, Manager at Mercure Koh Chang Hideaway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Tom H,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Koh Chang Hideaway. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We are staying in a villa with pool and jacuzzi, and the villa itself is very nice. Very spacious and well appointed.

We ate in the main restaurant on the evening we arrived and the food was basic. I had spare ribs and rice (chopped into dog meat style chunks) and chicken cashew nut.

The breakfast buffet is frankly disappointing compared to the others I’ve been to in Asia though, a weird selection of poor food like hot dogs and the fruit by the smoothie machine was covered in flies because the cover didn’t fit the bowl properly. I pointed this out to the staff who fixed it but they then left the bowl of fruit next to it in the same situation which then reoccurred. Bread was fair to poor. We certainly won’t be eating there again.

The main pool looks initially green and broken, however I’m assured it’s meant to look like that and not blue like a normal swimming pool (like the one in our villa).

Though it isn’t under the hotel’s control, the beach isn’t very good. Choppy water which isn’t clear and not the blue green I’d been expecting in Thailand. Reasonable sand and some other better options up the beach to the left for food and breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robin T
MCKC_Management_Team, Manager at Mercure Koh Chang Hideaway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Robin T,

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

It’s like a hotel in paradise. Nice and clean rooms, perfect staff, location is wonderful. Prices of the restaurant and bar are much higher than the average in Thailand but the quality is good. Using spa is only possible for extra money(very pricey)

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
MCKC_Management_Team, Manager at Mercure Koh Chang Hideaway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear 279gabork,

Greeting from Mercure Koh Chang Hideaway:)

We very much appreciate your high comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Koh Chang Hideaway. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and negative feedback. I will share your comments with our team to improve some negative points. However, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Here is always your 2nd home:)

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Lovely hotel, private beach, beautiful views, quiet and a pleasure to stay there.
Only think was that the lawns and garden area could have done with a tidy up.
Pool is green in colour which is a bit off putting at first but its just the colour of the tiles and its clean and well looked after.
A couple of friendly dogs on the beach and a few little grass huts to just add the the beach feel.
Huge bed room with a large tub.

Room Tip: Pool view is great
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear adrdroll123,

Greeting from Mercure Koh Chang Hideaway:)

We are delighted to hear you had a memorable fantastic moment when staying with us.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.