“Reasonable & Great Massage”
Review of Ayurvana Spa Express - CLOSED

Ayurvana Spa Express
More attraction details
Owner description: SPA … THE ABSOLUTE HEAVEN Reward yourself and make your holiday even more memorable at Spa. Our selective massage and spa programs combine the traditional Thai massage with other Western spa treatments to relax your mind and heal your sore body and aching muscles. We hope to pamper you to the best possible result by giving special care in all aspects of our service. Our therapists are well trained and experienced. The herbs we use are homemade by our staff with the local ingredients grown in our garden nearby. The setting of our Spa is decorated with natural materials along with the use of healing music. Traditional Thai Massage - The traditional Thai massage has been developed for over 200 years and used as a tool for relaxation and decreasing tension. The concept of Thai massage relies on the movement of the therapist to apply pressure on different points on your body and twist, pull and manipulate your body to promote blood flows and stimulate the body’s natural healing energies and redirect them to area that need healing. Thai massage is promised to soothe aches and pains, loosen joints and ease muscle tension, leaving your feel completely refreshed. Thai Essential Oil Massage - This sensational essential Thai oil body massage will help boost up the bodies defense mechanisms as well as to relax your body and mind. It will get you back on your feet in no time. Spa has carefully selected various types of quality natural essential oil to suit everyone’s needs. Choose amongst one of our Lavender, Jasmine, Orange, Peppermint and Lemongrass massage oils. Full Relaxation Massage - There is no better way to relax your body and mind than joining Spa full relaxation massage. As part of the massage, you can use the sauna and cool yourself down in the Jacuzzi. You are guaranteed to feel refreshed and relaxed after this hour. Then you can relax even more by an another full hour of Thai essential oil full-body massage with the essential Thai oil of your choice. Reflexology (Foot Massage) - Reflexology is said to have ancient origins in China. It is based on the principles that the feet and hands are loaded with nerve ending which correspond with all parts of the body; therefore pressing the pressure on one reflex area produces effect in another part of the body via the pathways of the nervous system. Reflexology is extremely relaxing; it helps to improve the blood circulation, ease pain, headaches, and treat a wide range of illnesses.
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

I followed tripadvisor's review and happen to drive pass the spa with my partner. Khun Noi my masseuse is very gentle and have some knowledge on releasing my shoulder pain. I am a yoga teacher and enjoy exploring massages. I must say Khun Noi did a pretty good job on my back and shoulder, so so on the legs but my main point of massage is back relief. I like that she started gently allowing me to ease in. It was a pleasant massage and i felt like i can trust the place. Would come back if im in koh chang.

1  Thank TheSabina
Management Team P, General Manager at Ayurvana Spa Express, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear TheSabina,

Greeting from V-Spa by Panviman,
On behalf of our team, may I say "Thank you" for your kind compliment. Especially you're yoga teacher, that is the best comment for Khun Noi, our masseuse. Trust me I will passing your praise to her.
Hopefully we could indulged you with our spa treatment in the near future.

Thamanoon Busabong(Mr.)
Resort Manager

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

My partner and I selected V Spa based on Trip Advisor's recommendation. We chose a 2,5 hours special that included a body scrub, oil massage, and foot massage. Price was only $50 per person, good value but I was a bit disappointed with the quality of facility and service.

The room was clean but I have to say somewhat less attractive that I was accustomed to at high end spas in Bangkok. The AC was located in the middle of the ceilling and directed air uncomfortably onto us.

Selection of body scrub and oils was good. My partner's masseuse was very good. Mine did not seem too interested or was not well trained, massaging very fast just as in the body scrub. Overly my partner enjoyed, but I didn't.

When we left, another customer had taken my partner's shoes! The staff were clueless as to what to do as they didn't keep telephone numbers of clients. So my girl friend left barefoot to walk around on the pavement on an afternoon which was 36 degrees.

No compensation was offered. Worse ther wasn't even a followup phone call to say 'we're sorry'. Not exactly what I expect of Thai hospitality. Again I'd expect more from a high end spa/resort, thus my poor rating.

GM Rin K K, Guest Relations Manager at Ayurvana Spa Express, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

Dear Mr.JedYod,

I am terribly sorry you had a bad experience with us in August. My management team extends their apologies to you also.

We are sorry to hear that you did not like our ‘interior decoration.’ Many of our guests prefer to get massage in the private but it is not for everyone tastes. Therefore, customer can tell our therapist when the room temperature is too cold or too hot for customer so our team will be able to turn up the temperature or lower the fan speed.

We are glad to know that your partner enjoyed our massage package. By the way of contrast, I'm surprised that our therapist couldn't provide service which met your satisfaction, we are apologize for your dissatisfaction happened. However, customer can comment our therapist by the time of massage so they can concentrate to guest's personal preference as our aim for providing guest's satisfaction.

About your partner's shoes issue, we are already investigated and found the it was unexpected event and we have to apologize about the certain problem. Anyway, we are informed that our staff already offer spa sandals but customer denied because your partner feel obligated. Under those circumstances, we are sorry to know that your partner have to walk on the pavement for some meter to your car.

We hope that we will have a chance to fix this issue for you and welcome you back again in the future.
Thank you once again for your comments. We will definitely use all of it to further improve our operations. Please reach for me if you have a chance to come to Koh Chnag for your next visit.

Best and personal Regards,

Winyou Upakarn (Winyou)

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

My son and I visited Koh Chang in July 2015. We made reservations for a 2 1/2 hour spa session at the beachfront spa at Panviman. We were told that they didn't have private rooms at that location and sent us to V-Spa. We were so lucky. This spa is new and immaculate. We both had a wrap, aroma massage and foot reflexology massage. AMAZING. Don't miss this experience. A real treat!

1  Thank Betsy D

Dear Betsy D,

Greetings from V-Spa Koh Chang!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences with other travelers. We know how important cleanliness and customer service is to all guests. We are glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. Please visit us again soon.

Best and Personal Regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

The spa here is wondetful, I feel totally relaxed both mental and physical after im done with spa method. Will go back again in the future.

Dear Nollapas,

Greetings from V-Spa Koh Chang!

Thank you for your recent review of our V-Spa by Panviman. We are glad that we were able to provide you with top class service and treatments. We aimed to be an affordable luxury when it comes to day spa place to go in Koh Chang.

We're looking forward to your next visit!

Best Regards,