See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I arrived for the first time on Koh Chang mid December, Heinz and Anja had been recommended to me by friends in the UK and have not disappointed, friendly, welcoming, the rooms are smart, clean and nothing is a problem. Hotel is perfectly situated just a short journey from the hot spots of Silver Sands and a 5 minute walk to the coast. In the words of Schwarzenegger, I'll be back

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank AMcbone
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Nestled between two amazing beaches, one quiet and one bustling with life, is this amazing haven. The owners, Heinz and Anja are so kind and full of useful information that helped us navigate through the beautiful island of Ko Chang with ease. They have everything readily available, whether you want a relaxing day at the beach or to fuel an adventure on a motorbike, which they rent at prices that are more than reasonable. Take advantage of a deliciously large breakfast cooked by Anja, or walk across the street to a Thai food spot that became a fast favorite. The rooms are comfortable, clean and airy, and are beautifully ornamented in a tranquil Thai garden theme. Wifi service was excellent and fast. We are so grateful to have stayed in their beautiful boutique hotel and will count ourselves very lucky to be able one day return. Until then, auf Wiedersehen!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2017

From start to finish this was an amazing experience.
The Boutique owners heinz and anja are very hands on and couldnt do enough for us, from meeting us as we arrived in the taxi to sitting down in the evening and enjoying a nice cold beer with us and other guests as the sun went down, chatting about the island. Even after we checked out and stayed in another part of the island we still went back for the evening get togethers!!
When we arrived we were told we had been upgraded to a superior room and wow it was amazing, the bathroom was enormous and the room very clean and comfortable. The King size bed was super comfy, great wifi connection and a nice little pond just outside our bedroom door.
The maids were in and out every day ensuring our room was kept as clean as possible and mini bar re stocked with refreshments and snacks.
Breakfast is served at a set time daily and Anja is incredible at dippy eggs and soldiers :-)
There are motorbikes to rent from the boutique and lots of informative leaflets and days out can be planned with the help of heinz and anja.
The beaches arent to far away at all and lets be honest, when your on an island that is fully explorable you dont want to visit the same beaches every day.
When we return to Ko Chang we will definitely be returning to this little haven, it was by far the best overall place we stayed on the island.
Thanks again Heinz and Anja, see you next year
Neil and Zena

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I have to agree with all the other reviewers. This is a really lovely place and I had a good stay here, but it is close to the road!
I really like the cosy atmosphere both inside the room and in the outside areas.
The rooms are big enough and have what you need. King size bed which is not too hard, a mini bar, a safe, a TV with some useful channels and an aircondition that works ok. The only thing with the airconditioning is that it spits out some dust down on the bed, it should probably have been cleaned. But the rooms are cleaned every day and it shows. My room also smelled good.
The bathroom has got hot water in the sink which is not normal and the shower was good. It's a large stationary showerhead.
There is a big black dog that runs around in the resort and it barked at me the first times it saw me the first day.
This place is far from a nice beach and even though I got my laundry done just over the street and there are both Tesco Lothus and Big C in the area it is quite a distance to good restaurants, shops and night life.
I rented a motorbike from the resort. It felt smaller than normal and it was old and well used but it worked fine and took me around where I wanted.
I did not like the way that the negative reviews was answered. I think that was unprofessional.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2016

If you want to have a comfortable, relaxing and convenient place where you can chill out. And for those who wants difference apart from urban scheme and country home style. This is the right one to suit in your taste. I would highly recommend this accommodation for you. It is worth for the value of money for some of these reasons;
~ Basic essentials assistance provided.
~ Friendly and approachable owners who can always offer help and information. Felt like a friend not a guest.
~ Room cleanliness is properly maintained.
~ Availability of motorbike rental.
~ Near to the supermarket, laundry service, shop and variety of restaurants.
~Excellent WIFI connection.
~24 hours surveillance system unit for guest security.

Stayed: November 2015