The Emerald Cove Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$48
US$126
US$65
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

KC Grande Resort & Spa(Ko Chang)
US$81
US$62
Trip.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Sea View Koh Chang(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$55
Priceline
Amber Sands Beach Resort(Ko Chang)
US$81
US$69
Bailan Beach Resort(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$30
  • Breakfast included
AWA Resort(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$49
US$28
US$23
Agoda.com
Island View Resort & Spa(Ko Chang)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$26
Agoda.com
Parama Resort Koh chang(Ko Chang Tai)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$39
Priceline
All reviewsall day breakfastsplash poolaccess roomserved all daythai dinnerturn down servicedirect accessbeach bagday bedmain poolmodern hotelpool roomdinner on the beachparadise on earthrelaxing vacationground floorlong weekend
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The most chilled out hotel we have every had the pleasure to stay at. The chill minibus picked us up, amazing massage chairs made me want the journey to be longer! Upon arrival we were seated on comfy beds in the lobby and given refreshments before being shown to our room. Very clean, spacious rooms with everything you could possibly need including beach bag, flip-flops and gowns. The entire resort looked fantastic and very chilled out. Loved the hammock and swing on the beach. The staff brought towels to our sun loungers before we even had chance to do it ourselves. That evening we were inviting to a sunset cocktail party where we were given complimentary drinks and snacks, also amazing! We also got a chance to meet the manager of the hotel who was doing everything he could to give every customer an individual and amazing experience. Whist we were sipping cocktails the maid service got the room ready for bed so when we returned the beds were ready to climb into and slippers were at the foot of the bed. They had also lit a candle in the bathroom to repeal insects. The breakfast was served all day long and was all you can eat. It was of impeccable quality and had a great variety. During our stay we also tried out the kayaks, there is the opportunity to kayak to one of the islands however we thought it looked a little far. I also had a pedicure at the spa, which was done to perfection and reasonably priced. Complimentary Fruit plates were given out around the pool on ur last day- another nice touch. On departure the manager came to say goodbye and the staff waved us off from the front of the hotel. Perfect experience. The only thing I would say was that there were quite a few screaming children around the pool and beach which deterred away from the "chilled" aim of the hotel, however it would not stop me from returning again and I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lapcjl
Thechill, Resort Manager at The Chill Resort & Spa, Koh Chang, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear Iapcjl,

Warmest greetings from The Chill Resort & Spa Koh Chang

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience at our hotel on Tripadvisor, we truly appreciate your feedback and we are incredibly happy to hear that you had a great experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you to The Chill again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

A little bit of paradise. That's how we best would describe The Chill Resort & Spa. If you want to be spoiled and really relax, this is the perfect place! The environment is beautiful, calm and luxurious. At The Chill Resort & Spa you have everything you need, even before you even know it yourself. Lying by the pool you are gently offered fresh fruit and water and when you are hungry you can order fantastic food at The Chill Cafe. The staff is very service minded and always do there best to be at your service. We definitely recommend going there.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Demneka

Dear Demneka,

Warmest greetings from The Chill Resort & Spa Koh Chang

I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience at our hotel on Tripadvisor, we truly appreciate your feedback and we are incredibly happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, I will pass your compliment to my team.

Thank you for choosing us as your holiday destination and hope to see and serve you again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Stayed at The Chill Resort for two weeks in mid June. It was the rainy season so we had plenty of time to relax.

Stayed with my wife and we both found the hotel to be very relaxing.

Normally I would go over the good and bad of a hotel but I am having trouble finding any negatives in our stay.
So Instead I will give a few of my observations.

Breakfast.
The breakfast is unusual compared with other hotels we have stayed in previously. There is no buffet to choose from everything is made fresh for you. The set breakfast menu includes cereal, pastries, bread/ toast, eggs cooked anyway you like, omelettes, fresh vegetables and fruits.
I must admit I really like their vegetarian omelette and the stir fried veggies for breakfast.
The breakfast staff, Boy, Ann, Nah, Lex and the others behind the scene made our breakfast a memorable experience.

The room
We opted for a pool access room, we were given room 109 which is near the center of the resort adjacent to the spa and gym. The room was spacious and well designed, pool depth is 1.2m, which is the same down to room 115. I am not sure of the length of this pool but it must be at least 50 meters long and 5 meters wide. This makes a fantastic pool for doing laps in. Pool access rooms 101 to 108 would be more suited to families as the pool is shallower at 0.6m deep.
The pools are cleaned and tested at least once a day and are nice and warm. I watched Pol test the pool and the chlorine level was perfect.

Activities
There are quality push bikes available free of charge and you can rent a motor scooter for 250 baht per day,triple seat kayaks are available free of charge all supplied by the hotel.
We found the in room movie channels to be quite restricted but this was made up by the free dvd's that were available from the library which is located next to the spa.

In Thailand we find most hotel spa's to be over the top in pricing and the Chill spa was no exception, If you really want to pay for a tranquil massage environment I suggest you try the Chill Spa, otherwise there are two massage businesses that I would recommend.
First one is Kaew & Deaw Massage which is located in a lane across the road from the AWA hotel which is located next door. Kaew delivers a exceptional massage in a quiet setting for around 400baht an hour. Further down the road heading south over the bridge is Thai Sabai Massage. See Surawin (SU) and she will direct you to one of her terrific massage girls to take away all of your muscle aches and pains. I recommend Jit pronounced Nit who has great English and was a fantastic masseuse.

On the way back you can call into Bobby's shop where you can get a feed, rent a motorbike or get your laundry done for 30 baht per kg folded. Across from Bobby's shop is her son Ali who makes a delicious rotti pancake for 35 baht.

Bars
There is a nice bar across the road from the chill and down the road I recommend the Mojito bar located near the bridge (turn right exiting the chill). We ordered a pizza from Papas Greek restaurant located next door to the Mojito Bar whilst sitting in the bar it was delivered to us and was absolutely delicious.
Nightlife was pretty dead whilst we were in Koh Chang due to being the low season, but you may want to try Kai Bea walking street a 10 minute walk North from the Chill.

Finally I would like to commend all of the staff including the cleaning and garden staff, who kept our room and the grounds in such good condition.

Special thanks to all of the reception staff who were the most helpful I have met and should be commended for their service and friendliness, they went out of their way to make our stay a pleasure.

Would we stay again at the Chill??
In a heart beat.

Room Tip: Rooms 109 to 115 are pool access rooms with a 1.2m deep pool access
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SPTravelling
Thechill, Resort Manager at The Chill Resort & Spa, Koh Chang, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from The Chill Resort & Spa Koh Chang

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Where do I start??

From arriving to check in we were made to feel like a king and queen.

The attention to detail at this hotel is amazing. Pure luxury. The hotel is modern, immaculately clean and the staff are helpful and friendly. Nothing is too much to ask for.

We stayed in a swim up pool room for 5 nights. The room was amazing. modern, large and clean.

Breakfast again was amazing with a range of juices and cereal to chose from and a menu of made to order food.

Location is right on a private beach, loads of loungers on the beach and also around the pool. The double bed style loungers around the pool are great.

The hotel seems expensive for food and drink but that reflects the service and the surroundings.

We had an amazing candle lit dinner one evening and the food was worthy of a 5 start rating. I can't remember the price but it was not anything too expensive.

All in all a great stay. Yes there are cheaper hotels around however you get what you pay for her.

5* Service, 5* luxury. Will return for sure!

Room Tip: amazing, Luxury, Perfection
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lewis20

Dear Lewis20,

Warm Greetings from The Chill Resort & Spa Koh Chang

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Once again I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Chill. They always make me feel like part of the family, and their attention to detail is second to none.
The service is superb, everywhere is maintained and cleaned to the highest standards, and every need is met with a smile on their faces.
Even the rain didn't dampen the mood!
This is why I keep coming back and will continue to do so!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo