“Sweet hang out looking over the river”
Review of Cafe de Goa

Cafe de Goa
Ranked #10 of 167 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: A restaurant overlooking Luxman Jhula Bridge and the Ganga. We serve a variety of cuisines for breakfast, lunch and dinner and specialise in mocktails and fresh juices. Free wi-fi available. Come in and say hello to our friendly waitstaff and enjoy the best Rishikish has to offer.
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Came back to this spot a few times because we loved the owners, food, and view. The staff keeps you laughing and I really enjoyed the Indian food, soups, and having a nice tea overlooking the Ganges. This place is a really nice place to decompress from the hustle of Rishikesh, sit back, have a laugh and something good to eat. So much love to the staff at Cafe de Goa. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This place is great. We tried many of the restaurants and cafes listed online in Rishikesh and kept on coming back here.

The view is awesome. The food was nice and was great value. And the staff and service were awesome. I'd definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank briggs33
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

It's a sweltering hot day at lahkman jula - stumbled in here and got two super refreshing mango juice (with no added sugar, easy request). Aloo paratha was okay - I eat them a lot and have my favorite places to eat them - which are all road side spots. Extremely friendly and welcoming staff and epic view of the Ganga and lahkman bridge. Love the vibe maybe I'll come back for more.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

ok ok nothing to write home to .
location and view is great
loved the seating outside
was kicked by family for taking them to cafe de goa

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I ate here 3 times during my month long stay in Rishikesh. The staff were all friendly and welcoming and the service was noticeably better than a lot of other restaurants in Rishikesh. The Indian food was delicious and great to enjoy sitting outside with the beautiful view over the river. I didn't sit inside but I imagine you could get pretty hot if you were unable to get a table outside.