“Good Cafe in Rishikesh”

Moon light cafe
Ranked #38 of 167 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Moon light cafe is one of the good cafes in Rishikesh. Here you will taste different recipes with great taste. It is situated near Post Office.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The food here is some of the best food I've ever eaten, period! I wish they had cooking classes because WOW! After a while I stopped eating at other restaurants. As my friend said when I introduced her to Moonlight, "It's the only place that's consistently delicious." Very true. I never had one meal that wasn't amazing. My favorites were the huge and perfectly spiced pumpkin platter, the spinach sizzler, the ginger veggie tofu rice dish, and the mushroom chilly. They also have delicious hummus! They even made me a vegan oreo shake with coconut milk and remembered every time, before I even had to request it, that I was a vegan and wanted it with no dairy. (oreos are vegan now)

The boys who work there are so incredibly sweet and I felt like they were my little brothers. It was so obviously a restaurant where people are cooking with joy and love. I've left India and honestly, I'll miss Moonlight Cafe more than a lot of things. Wonderful place, some of the best food I've ever eaten, lovely staff. You can't go wrong!

1  Thank sakuraNy
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Now i dont often stop to do reviews, but this cafe is worth the effort!
The boys here really went above and beyond. :)
service was fast & friendly....the food clean and tasty!
For the true taste of India, i recommend a pumpkin and eggplant Masala or treat yourself to one of the special platters.
The special breakfast is great value and an awesome way to start your day.
+ The wifi is excellent
Enjoy Rishikesh! all the best from Big Bob

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

They charged us more than was written in the menu. They said the mistake was on the menu (they really ”fixed” it after we note them that the bill was wrong).

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Every time we went to a restorant, we thought " why we didn't went to the Moon light cafe?" The food is so taste, always fresh and the staff is super fiendly. The plates are big, we always share. They have al lot of kind os food. And the masala teas is the best.