All reviews ram jhula class property done daily rooms on lower floors chose hotel giving rooms premier room restaurant serves good food strongly recommend this hotel walking distance beatles ashram rooms are fantastic no elevator bathing ghats nice and clean hotel opposite bank indian dishes
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

After spending an overall of 7 nights over 2 separate periods I cannot speak highly enough of the staff at Hotel Vog. Satish and the guys will do everything possible to ensure you are comfortable and relaxed. Great rooms that are clean and comfortable. A friendly yet professional hotel in a quiet part of town but near everything. Looking forward to seeing the guys again on my next visit to Rishekesh.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
RAJNISHSHARMA, Owner at Hotel Yog Vashishth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest ,

We thank you for taking the time to post a review and glad to know you had satisfying stay at hotel Yog Vashishth .
We are delighted to have met your expectations in terms of various services .

We take utmost pride in our staff who have been trained to always go that extra mile for each of our guests as we strongly believe in the Indian ethos of ‘Atithi Devo Bhava’ which means The Guest is equivalent to God. We will make sure we convey your appreciation to our team members and take this opportunity to thank you on their behalf.

Eagerly look forward to serving you in near future and assure best services all the time .

Best regards

Reviewed 8 October 2018

it s my 3. stay in this well kept hotel. after a very good experience at the first time, the management did even improve. the service is always friendly and helpful and trying to make the stay as comfortable as possible. the food in the restaurant is great and it is quite exceptional in rishikesh that one likes to eat where one stays. the menue offers a lot of traditional savoury indian dishes as well as israeli food, chinese and other specialities in a clean and fresh manner, delicious. the house keeps clean drinking water without plastic bottles as well as packed water for choice. the filtered water is very good and one can enjoy drinking water without polluting the holy city. the beds are very comfortable and in double xxl size with nice bedding. i loved my sunset view from my balcony! happy to come back and enjoy, having a lot of fun with the staff and happy days in my favourite place in india. thank you all

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Guest ,

We thank you for taking the time to post a review and glad to know you had again satisfying stay at hotel Yog Vashishth .
We are delighted to have met your expectations in terms of various services .

Best regards
Satish Singh

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for about two weeks to do a panchakarma. The rooms are very warm and comfortable. You feel at home form the beginning. There is a water cooker and a 1 liter bottle of water every day. The staff is very very helpful and the food is tasteful and there is a lot of choice if you can eat from the menu.
It's located about 100 meter from the Ganges and one of the must see attraction 'aarti ceremony at Niketan Parmath'. You feel very safe even in the small, quiet, little streets. Over all I was amazed by the kindness and the sincerity of the people in this area.
I hear you think 'why only 4 review stars', well I'll explain.
1. The place is for Indian standard probably high quality, but compared to all my worldwide reviews this hotel is not special. It's not located or decorated very beautiful, it's not a hidden gem or in someway else very special.
2. Rooms are cleaned everyday when asked. I appreciate that but I don't need towels or room cleaning everyday. But...in India you are supposed to throw your toiletpaper in a box. This should be emptied everyday because of the heath. Beside you only got one small roll of toilet paper after cleaning. So you have to ask every day to clean you toilet box and refill the toilet paper. As person I'm sort of modest and I don't feel comfortable by asking that. So I would suggest the management to do this everyday without asking, and to do cleaning and towels on demand. The cleaning of some spots in the room could be a little better (under bed, lid toilet box, top closet).
But finally a good place to stay with a really comfortable room and very friendly and helpful staff!

Stayed: October 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We wanted to stay near Parmarth Niketan and finally chose Hotel Yog Vashisth after searching many options on MMT. We had booked 4 rooms and we were mighty impressed by this hotel. From outside it looks like a very average hotel, but when you enter you ll realize why it might be the best option around

Check in was smooth . We had reached 2 hours before check in and they accommodated us by giving 2 rooms before check in

Restaurant was quite good. We ordered pizza and some starters. Everything was good.

Best part was the room. Rooms are nicely furnished with all modern amenities from coffee maker to hair dryer

Even check out was smooth and they accommodated our request for late check out in one of the rooms. Even helped us with cabs to the station

Overall, it was a very pleasant stay and would return back to this place again in future .

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I was on a short trip to Rishikesh, and booked a room in Hotel Yog vashishth. Very humble staff, neat clean room and prompt service available to every guest.
And impressive behaviour helpful nature of Shri Satish can't go without notice. An encyclopedia of Rishikesh and this service industry.
Will always prefer to go to the hotel where shri Satish is managing.
Good experience.