Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$61
TripadvisorUS$61
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Superb and relaxing stay, best resort in this area , perfect for relaxing family enjoying, good service , yummy food, I suggest every friend come here and enjoy this place. Safe place, best holiday start here, relax and feel peace.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
HOA Resorts, Owner at Hoa Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our resort . We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us.

Akhilesh Bahuguna

Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

A memorable stay. The camp style cottage with all modern amenities makes this resort best in the area. The valley view swimming pool is amazing.

Definitely recommended for someone who really want to relax in the nature.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
HOA Resorts, Owner at Hoa Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Dear Sir,

Thank You for sharing your valuable feedback, Also, thank you for the kind words regarding the property as you like it. we hope that you will consider us for your next visit at Hoa resort.

Akhilesh.Bahuguna
Hoa Resort Reshikesh

Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

While Returning Back from Rudraprayag we wanted to stay in jungle Resort as it was first experience for us.My close friend Mr.Sunil Saini ji suggested me to Stay in Luxurious Jungle Resort Named HOA,Though me and my wife was not sure and Confident enough about it as we've seen several Resorts with Tents and no adequate facilities but once we entered in to gated and fenced HOA Resort and Seen our Luxurious Tent we got amazed and could only say wow it's so incredible it's Most Luxurious Tent I've ever seen with all facilities,Huge Bathroom with instant hot shower etc,and that too so close to nature and wilderness one can count stars at Night and hear wild animals roaring from Mountains.
The Food Quality was absolutely remarkable We had Dinner/Breakfast there both were Awesome.
Front Desk Manager Kuldeep and GM Akhilesh were always there to help us and in constant touch to immediately provide anything we need.
Sadly we feel we only had one night to enjoy such an amazing place as we were to leave for Mumbai and our Schedule was already planned unfortunately we couldn't extend our stay at HOA,
Though whenever we visit Uttrakhand again in near future we've made up our mind to stay at least for 3/4 Days at HOA Luxury Resort.
I Thank My Close friend Sunil Saini ji of India Easy Trip for Selecting HOA RESORT in our itenary,
As well as Staff and Management of HOA Resort.
Warm Regards
Virendra Rana
Mumbai

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mr Rana Sir,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! I am glad that we were able accommodate a room move for you. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding the breakfast/Dinner. We are continually trying to improve the variety and quality of food items that we offer. Thank you for staying at the Hoa Resort Shivpuri Reshikesh and we hope that you will consider us for your next business trip!

Akhilesh. Bahuguna