All reviews spa resort weight loss swimming pool massage therapies highly recommend this place to anyone wellness centre daily schedule yoga and meditation recharge your batteries ayurvedic experience personalized attention mental peace heaven on earth lush green dehradun airport life changing each guest
Reviewed 4 September 2018

My father had visited the property in 2016. As he was not keeping too well and couldn't walk, one of his friends recommended NaturOville to him. With all the ayurvedic treatments and massages he was given, my father came back very impressed, rejuvenated and able to walk without any support. He spoke very high of the staff and the services.

Early this year he wanted to visit the property again and this time for a month. He also wanted me and my sister to accompany him to experience what he had experienced. He would speak about the place very often and because of which we knew there has to be something special and different about NaturOville as my father was not the one to be easily impressed.The tickets and all were booked but the plan had to be cancelled last minute because my father became very unwell and unfortunately, last month he passed away.

In my father's loving memory, me and my sister decided to visit the property and stay there for a week. It was just to fulfil one of his desires. We spoke to Mr. Feroze and he got everything arranged for us. He remembered my father and arranged a special complimentary visit for us to Rishikesh to pray for my father. The booking process was as smooth as it can get.

As we landed, a person was also already waiting for us at the airport. We arrived at the property and no matter how many adjectives I use to describe it, it would be an understatement of the beauty of the property and the surroundings. The air was so pure, greenery all around and the only sound was of the birds chirping.

Later in the day, we met the Ayurvedic consultants and they conducted a health check-up and planned the diet, treatments and massages for us. Right after that we headed for our first massage. To be honest, I am not a person who is keen on massages as I have very soft skin and for some reason every time I have had massages in the past I have always ended up having bruises. But this experience was just so different. The pressure applied was just right, the masseuse was very informative and made sure the experience was one of a kind. After a few hours, we got to experience shirodhar and all I can say is it was something that we had never experienced full life. Additionally, the food is amazing and they offer a lot of variety.

As we went there just a couple weeks after my father's death, the loss of our father started to sink in as we were all of a sudden all alone. We spoke about what we were feeling to Miss Sonal (Manager) and she went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and spent time talking to us. We found a friend in her. A friend who gave us the warmth and the strength we needed at that time.

I recommend this place to everyone. If you are looking for some peace, rejuvenation, sort your health or even just for leisure, then this is the place for you!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I suggest a 10 day (minimum) stay here. Whilst you tske a break your Body is in for a great treat. 2 massages, 2 yoga sessions, meditation, healthy veg good per day. You will sooo fresh after treatment. It's a must . It was my first time but will repeat yearly if possible. I have recommended Few improvements of the facility, activities and schedule . They were very receptive and will implement soonest possible.

We
Special mention devender singh / poornima - therapist, most dedicated to his his job, Anil - Yoga teacher and all kitchen staff. Doctors and Sonal the GM. All are great people.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

A breathtaking lush green cover extends as soon as you enter this featured city of sages called Rishikesh (Rishi means a saint and kesh are his hair... a mark of his wisdom). This resort is very rightly placed in the epicenter of a healing place.
I had been battling for clarity on my current health status, i got not just a way to cure it but also as what was the reason of my ill health.

The doctors (Dr. Deepak) are so well versed with the human mind and body that they really give you a 360 degree turnaround to your health and well being.

Rest the service, staff, management pamper you with proper diet monitoring and well cooked meals, everything tastes so good in that fresh air.

I cant stay away from that place for much long. i am going to visit it as many times as i can.

Its recommended to all those who are battling stress and hypertension.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Hi I visited last month place was very awesome and food was also good.so I will suggest everyone to visit this place.it was good.really nice to be with friends .You can explore with them and have great time. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Reya14
Reviewed 29 May 2018

A very nice place.
Not so many rooms.
Provided personal attention.
Me and my friend stayed there for 4 days.
Right therapies
Good food.
Proper meditation and yoga.
Achieved mental peace.
Great staff with courteous services.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends