“Great food great atmosphere ”

Ramana’s Organic Cafe
Ranked #3 of 165 Restaurants in Rishikesh
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Namaste to all, We are closed through summer and Monsoon seasons. We will reopen in October, sorry for the inconvenience.
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here as part of a group tour and to also learn more about the orphanage. Food was really good and for a great price. Produce from their organic garden. Highly recommend

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

You will not be disappointed with the food. Really good. And the proceeds fund the children’s village some 50 kids live there and another couple hundred are supported with school fees.

Enjoy great food and feel good about what you’re supporting.

And ask about some of their special evening programs where there’s dinner and singing etc with the community. Feel The love.

4  Thank travelgourmet555
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I ate at Ramana’s numerous times during my ytt. All the food I had was incredible - fresh, healthy, and lovingly prepared. It was so nice to have an organic mixed green salad in Rishikesh!!! Great vibe, friendly volunteers, and the children are a joy. You will not be disappointed by this place!!

2  Thank Jessie M
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved this place. The atmosphere is full of positivity and love. The food is delicious and you feel that it is made with love. Especially knowing that by visiting this place you help children - I really recommend it to everyone!

2  Thank Eliza M
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

A friend of mine took me to Romana's restaurant few days ago for lunch.
I had an Indian vegetarian dish with lentil soup, cooked eggplant and brown rice. My friend had a big salad.
The food was delicious and freshly ooked.They also have a set menu for a reasonable price.
The service is fast and the staff are very friendly.
The atmosphere is laid back and relaxing. You can also see monkeys jumping around.
We enjoyed our green smoothies as well. They were made with kale grown in the backyard of the restaurant.
I would love to visit it again and try the other dishes from the daily menu.

2  Thank Galina R