All reviews laxman jhula clean rooms spa cafe location stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo The Lily, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Room Tip: There was less light in the bathrooms. Though they were clean, I think it can be improved upon.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Treebo is a Hotel Aggregator Service like OYO or FAB Hotels. None of the properties are owned by them but some what managed in terms of technology and not in person.

The Property at Rishikesh is a mid range functional Hotel which comes under Treebo Umbrella. Its located on Tapovan Road and easily approachable. Its about 3 floors with well appointed rooms. But the interiors though they are good need a little more attention in terms of upkeep.

Their staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help you which is a plus. Their kitchen is also good and they serve you some good and tasty grub without any doubt.They have a attached Spa too which gives you some good massages at reasonable prices. They do have free Wi Fi which fluctuates like hell.

Like I said earlier they need to give attention to the small glitches and fine tune them so they can become a finer Hotel. Hope they do soon !

Room Tip: Check if the geyser in the toilet is working as soon as you check in !
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo The Lily, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. We will definitely work towards the impovement areas highlighted by you. Thank you very much and we look forward to hosting you again.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Bad experience in this hotel. I had sent an email to check in early because I arrived very early from a rather long journey, I had no answer and I was told stories on my arrival. I found a dirty room, the bathroom in terrible condition. Continental breakfast does not exist, poor service. I asked to have a taxi very early in the morning, I went down whit late and I found the recepionist who was sleeping and no taxi waiting for me.
I can give 3/5 for spa service, also if dirty.
I would rate this place at the level of a hostel and not a 3-star hotel.
The pics about the room is fake.
To avoid.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the experience you had during your stay with us. We are looking into the matter. Your valuable feedback will guide us in the right direction to be able to provide a truly delightful experience to our guests. I am disappointed that we fell short this time, but I hope you will give us further opportunities to serve you better.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2018

On my way to Yoga Teacher training in India I accidentally choose a driver who is working for Lily Resort. He drove me to Rishikesh during festival, everything was booked, the way was horrible and took 4 hours longer than it should and I had nowhere to stay for night. Driver was very kind and made sure that I will have great room in another part of Lily resort for which I was grateful. Room was clean, shower was hot and I've got my much needed rest.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo The Lily, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are extremely humbled and grateful that you enjoyed our services. Please give us a heads-up the next time you're in town. We will be absolutely thrilled to host you again.

Best Wishes,