Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great winery to visit!

We really enjoyed this tasting. So reasonable--excellent wines. We bought a bottle after the... read more

Reviewed 15 July 2018
B. D
Raleigh, North Carolina
The wine is good, the view is very nice, and the Hostess "sealed the deal".

My wife and I stopped in one morning after a stay in Bristol, the ride off the Interstate to the... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018
4estff
Winchester, Virginia

All reviews gift shop interstate wines gifts tasting
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I brought my aunt to this winery during a recent visit. We were there early on a Friday & had the place to ourselves. The service was great & the wines were average. I did get a bottle of red to go but I enjoyed a wine slushies there looking over the wild flowers & vineyard. The winery has an excellent gift shop.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

First and foremost, the wine is good, not great. It's a bit sugary and sweet for my taste, but it's not a bad sipping wine. But everything else about this place is fantastic!

The staff was so friendly and nice. They were willing to let us try all their wines and did a great job describing them. We had a seat outside in a wooden swing and enjoyed the beautiful views. They even let us bring our dog in and had some treats and water for her.

They also have a really cool little shop in there with some crazy unique items - it's like a live Etsy shop!

This is a great follow-up to a hike at New River Trail State Park and you don't want to miss it!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

What a pleasant surprise! Loved the vineyard, the gazebo, the tasting room, and the view. Staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. We bought some unusual gifts and wine. Really a quaint winery.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

This winery has a lovely site in the western Virginia hills. Rolling hillsides with scattered cattle. The wine tasting building is a beautiful setting with flower gardens, and a black walnut tree out front. It would be a lovely setting for an intimate wedding.

The shop has an interesting and sophisticated selection of gourmet food and gift items for the home, candles, soaps, etc.

We tried all of the wines, and enjoyed chatting with Jason. We took home several gifts and a few bottles to enjoy and share.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Wife did a tasting with a friend. They ended up loving it and buying a case. I was on kid is arch they had a huge field where kids could play and not interrupt anyone enjoying their day. Would defiantly visit again.