All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallroom was cleanshower headfree breakfastthe breakfast areanext morningyogurtshort drivepleasant stayvery nice hoteldulles airportweddingaccommodationsclerkvirginia
Reviewed 3 July 2018

SO ANGRY with the management here. Called to arrange a one-night stay for a family member and her daughter in need of a room in order to avoid a potential domestic violence situation. The management there, a male (not sure of his name but was on duty the morning of 7/3/18 around noon), heard the term "domestic situation" and immediately denied the reservation stating "we don't want that kind of thing on our property." I was blown away. Screw this place. I will NEVER stay here, nor recommend it for others. And based on the other reviews regarding it being out of date and grimy, seems like we're better off anyway. Found another hotel nearby that was more than happy to help a mom and her daughter stay safe.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank David S
Tom C, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Good afternoon David,
I do apologize that I could not accommodate your family members in their time of need. Believe me when I say that it is nothing against anyone. We do not discriminate against anyone it doesn't matter what their situation is. However, with domestic cases that we have had stay here in the past, there was always an issue either during their stay or after they checked out. We would rather not put ourselves in that situation. I hope this clears up any confusion you may have had after speaking with me. Again I do apologize and hopefully we can serve you and your family in the future

Reviewed 3 July 2018

The staff was very nice and accommodating but the facility and rooms need renovation. The pool and hot tub were unavailable. We had to be moved from 1 room to another due to air conditioner issues. Carpeting was coming up off the floor in both rooms we were given. This hotel does not meet the standard that we have come to expect from Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony G
Reviewed 30 June 2018

You probably do not want to hear what I have to say about our stay there. I was not happy. Our headboard was next to the wall where the ice machine and drink machine were and there were awakening noises all night long ... after the raging party that went until 2:20 am was finally shut down. The pool and hot tub were under renovation which we were NOT told when we made these reservations. I have a back injury and was not going to go across the parking lot in the rain to another hotel to use their hot tub. The woman at the front desk was spacey and very confused, and the man I talked with the next day about an item I thought I had left in the room was rude and no help at all. No thank you! Hampton Inn is not on my list of places to stay and I advise others to avoid it, especially the one in Leesburg, VA. Unfortunately I had to travel there for a family wedding and could not even use my AAA or AARP discounts. Not a good use of my money! $164.16 is a lot to pay for a night like that. Sorry, but I remain displeased.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank bbrich2316
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Very poor co diction of the rooms and the hotel in general. I travel 26 weeks a year and I have never stayed in s Hampton Inn that was EXTREMELY pathetic In looks and management attitude towards guests. I called Hilton customer service who let the general manager know and I never heard back. When the carpet strips start coming up and you are stubbing your toes, time to remodel!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank macsd360
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We arrived at 10pm for check in and realized we had booked for the wrong evening. Arriving with 3 small children, after 7 hours in the car, was already stressful. The employee was extremely patient and was able to change our reservation and get us a room. We enjoyed the hotel area so much that we stayed another night!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family