Review Highlights
Another awesome charter!

Second time using Cay Witness but not the last! Awesome team and they go above and beyond with my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
atompop
West Chester, Pennsylvania
BEST DAY EVER!!

Reviewed 28 December 2020
hethb2019
Allison Park, Pennsylvania

All reviews new friends small island well taken care couldn t pig island thank you so much sand dollar beach highlight of our trip harbour island chuck alicia nassau ferry exuma goal charter memories
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020

We had so much fun on the water tour AND the land tour. Super accommodating- their number one goal is for you to have a good time. And they mean it. They care about your experience and are truly an authentic family. We came off the boat feeling like we had new friends. Their experience on the water is evident and we felt completely safe- which was a big deal for us. We will always recommend Cay Witness to anyone traveling to Spanish Wells. This was an awesome experience!!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Cay witness charters are amazing! I was originally going to see the pigs at Exuma, but as I have a 7 month old baby the trips would not accept us. This couldn’t have worked out better as I think the Spanish wells trip is actually better!

Firstly, I emailed cay witness multiple times with questions about taking the baby and what the trip would entail. They emailed me back every time so quickly and couldn’t be more helpful. They also helped me arrange the ferry from Nassau to Spanish wells as it wasn’t safe to take the baby in a speed boat for that amount of time.

They were waiting for us as we got off the ferry and then took us to some incredible destinations. Firstly sand dollar beach, then the pigs, then to a lovely restaurant for lunch at which they’d reserved us a table, then to the turtles, then snorkelling.

At every single destination we practically had it to ourselves. The staff were so friendly and they went over and above to accommodate for my little boy!

This trip was also a lot more reasonable than the other private charters and the whole trip actually worked out cheaper than a group trip.

Please please do not hesitate to book through these guys! They’re great!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 3 March 2020

What fun we had going to visit the pigs on Spanish Wells, Bahamas! Thanks to Cay Witness Charters it was the best day of our Bahamas vacation! We were treated royally by the crew who attended to every detail! The highlight of our tour was swimming with the pigs. We had been told it was a “must”, but it proved to be even more fun than we expected!

From the minute we approached the small island where the pigs live we knew we were in for a fabulous time. The pigs, along with ducks and a turkey all came out in the water to greet us. They knew we had brought food, and couldn’t wait to be fed, and we happily obliged.

For a fun filled island experience and photo ops galore, I wholeheartedly recommend Cay Witness Charters and Island Adventures which offers many things besides swimming with the pigs. We are glad we chose what we did, but I’m sure anything they offer would be a first class experience. If we had had more time my husband would have gone deep sea fishing. We will just have to save that for next time,

Thank you Captain Alicia, who organized the outing, and of course to the rest of the crew as well. You were ALL fantastic!

Reviewed 24 February 2020

This is the best charter to explore Spanish Wells.
Safe and informative,Cay Witness opens the vast beauty of the region.

Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

We did not have great weather during our week on Harbour Island, so when my husband, my in-laws and I finally got a sunny day we knew we wanted to go out on the water and also swim with the pigs. We found Susy, Alicia and Chuck to be fabulous guides! Their boat was beautiful and they were all so very nice, and great hosts! The favorite part of my entire week ended up being this charter trip, with our ride out to see the pigs, and then getting to play with them!! All of the animals on the pig island are obviously well-taken care of and even have little shelters to hang out in. Susy took pictures for us and then sent them to us afterwards. It made for some great memories to share with our friends and family! They are based in Spanish Wells but I believe they also offer a direct pick up from Eleuthera and Harbour Island as well. Highly recommend checking them out next time you’re in the islands!