US$109
Comfort Inn(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
ComfortInn
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$67
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$103
HIExpress.com
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$60
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Red Roof Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$65
Knob Hill Motor Lodge(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$139
US$119
All reviewswafflesroom was cleannice breakfast areaworking orderstaff was friendlyno elevatorother hotels in the areafree breakfastdefinitely stay here againrefrigerator and microwavepleasant stayroad tripmyrtle beachscottsuper8motelcereal
Reviewed 4 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Bob P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hillsville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our room is directly below the check-in counter and it was extremely loud sound like a herd of elephants on regular basis.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your stay and your feedback !

Reviewed 2 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have stayed at this Super 8 many times and have always been more than pleased with the Room and the Hotel Staff. On my last stay about 18 months ago I wrote about the many upgrades that had been made to make guests more comfortable and though management was fantastic in keeping the property looking great. From the minute I walked in I say the new reception counter that brings guest closer to the staff for a friendly check-in experience. Never hesitate to ask for anything you like and they will do everything possible to accommodate their guests.

On to my room and I notices new carpeting (again), newly painted walls (again) and even updated room signs with braille. Everything in the room was super from the cleanliness to the fresh paint and the ample bathroon appeared to be totally redone. New toilet, tub, walls. I could go on and on but will finish the room praise by tell you that the PILLOWS were the most comfortable I have ever sleep on. I even considered taking one and paying for it, but forgot when I departed next morning.

I always head out early, this time at 5 AM and BECKY was so nice when I asked if it was OK to start early on making a waffle. She helped me with everything and I was finished and on my way by 5:30. Thanks again Becky from Ohio.

The Owner of this Super 8 Should be commended for putting so much back into keeping his property in such great shape. I have driven out of may way to stay here this time and will do it again.

Room Tip: Best Hotel to Stay at in Hillsvillen by far . . . .
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Bob P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hillsville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for your stay and your kind words !! We are glad you enjoyed our upgrades !! We hope to see you again in the future !!!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Looking for an overnight stay for the two of us plus the dog on our way to Florida and stayed here. It was ok. Because of having a dog we were limited to the Lower floor and only a queen bed and two pillows. The dog seemed to enjoy the rocking recliner. But wherever I spread his blanket he sleeps. The room needed some cosmetic work.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Bob P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hillsville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for your stay and your feedback !!!