Courtyard Harrisonburg
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$109
The Village Inn(Harrisonburg)(Great Value!)
US$81
Comfort Inn(Harrisonburg)
US$80
US$71
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskthe hotel sitsjmu campusbob evansjames madison universityshenandoah valleyrestaurants and shoppingking roomthe hotel is cleanbed was very comfortablefairfield inneasy accessstaff was friendlyindoor poolone night staybistrolobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing staff at this hotel!! Thomas and Matthew were super helpful at the front desk and helped me with my bags! I was not familiar with the area so they gave me great suggestions and recommendations on where to eat and what kind of activities there are to do in the area. They were warm and friendly and greeted all guests with a smile. Great customer service. I will definitely be back. Thank you Thomas and Matthew.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Matt C, General Manager at Courtyard Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind words about the team here at the Courtyard Harrisonburg. I'll be sure to share this with them and we look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The place is very clean and all the staff seem to have real pride in the building and their jobs. We ate breakfast and a light dinner and both were great. Easy to dive in and out, walking distance to I Hop and Texas Road House.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Jim J,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I'll be sure to share it with my team, and we all look forward to seeing you next time you're in Harrisonburg!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed a very nice night at the Courtyard By Marriott Bistro during my last stay in Harrisonburg. I enjoyed a tasty chorizo and goat cheese flatbread as I engaged in pleasant conversation with Bridget, a member of the Bistro staff. Definitely 2 thumbs up and highly recommended. There is a full service bar in addition to the food options. I ended the night with a glass of wine sitting by the fireplace!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Matt C, General Manager at Courtyard Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind words about our Bistro. I'll make sure to share it with the entire food and beverage team!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had an absolutely amazing experience from the time I checked in to when I checked out! Tyler, the wonderful front desk assistant who checked me in, made sure I had everything I needed and made me feel like such a special guest! Later on I needed restaurant recommendations and the front desk staff were more than willing to help me find the place I was looking for! Not only is the staff amazing, but they are one of the only places in Harrisonburg that offer food and a bar in the evening. Certainly the ONLY place I ever stay when I'm in Harrisonburg

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Travelgiurl,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll be sure to share this with the ream! We look forward to seeing you next time you're in town!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great location. Great staff and a very clean property with plenty of access to shops and restaurants nearby. The "Bistro" concept here is cute but not what I am used to as a traveler. Having a nice complimentary breakfast being served makes or breaks a stay for me. I probably would have chose another brand with breakfast if I were given the chance to book my own accomodation. This was a business trip.

Room Tip: I-Hop is around the corner :-)
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

JimmyinCF,

I do apologize you were upset about the lack of complimentary breakfast and our Bistro concept as a whole. There are other brands within Marriott that do offer complimentary breakfast daily if that is important to you. We do offer packages that include complimentary breakfast with your room as well, so that is another option for you if you're looking at booking another stay at a Courtyard in the future

Through it's years of research, Marriott has found that the travelers that stay with the Courtyard brand value a place to eat like the Bistro. They like to grab a quick bite to eat and a drink before going out to dinner, or an appetizer while working together in the lobby area in the evenings. They've also found that their guests prefer to have a morning dining option offering food that is not complimentary, but is much higher quality than the typical continental breakfast, as well as Starbucks coffee.

Thanks for the feedback! Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like to discuss.