Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$116
PricelineUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
TravelocityUS$135
All reviews free beverages evening kickback evening refreshments great hotel walk in shower front desk public areas two queen beds the entire staff the entire hotel wonderful stay room was large hot tub staff was friendly stay there again lobby richmond
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Mike and the two girls working the bar (whom’s names i cannot remember for some reason) have been just awesome for my entire stay. Mike not only remembered my name but had my orange juice ready after i had told him how much i loved the brand. The girls at the bar are usually working both bar and making food at the same time by themselves for at least 8 hrs. However, even though they are understaffed i never waited more than 10 minutes for food and 3 minutes for a drink. GREAT SERVICE!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

I have been very impressed with the staff at the location. During this visit Crystal was very accommodating for me as I arrived way earlier than anticipated for my booked room. She held my bags and allowed me to relax by the pool until my room was ready and had one ready for my hours before the time I was initially told. Always a great stay and will always choose this place when I’m in Richmond.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

This hotel exceeded my expectations by 100%. It was clean, the staff was wonderful and they offered food and drink amenities most hotels do not. Shout out to front desk associate Nicole! Our check in process was welcoming and smooth thanks to her. We will definitely be back!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

Just left after our second visit there this spring. Nothing but good things to say about cleanliness, friendliness, and extensive amenities! Hot breakfast is so convenient, as is the evening happy hour complete with hot food.
Rooms are quiet, beds are comfortable, three elevators so rarely any wait. Excellent location on Broad St with access to shopping and dining.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2021

I cannot say enough about our stay at Drury Hotel in Richmond Va
From start to finish was easy and so happy with our stay, our room was as clean as we have ever seen and the whole place is clean. You cannot beat free beverages and food. We will stay at Drury whenever we can from now on and recommend highly

Date of stay: April 2021