“Favorite Hangout!”

Pave Mint Smokin' Taphouse
Ranked #8 of 103 Restaurants in Front Royal
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Description: PaveMint officially opened June 2015. PaveMint is a "Farm to Street" Taphouse and Smokehouse featuring a gastropub menu focusing on fun, street foods using high-quality, local products from farms in the region. We are not fast food. Every menu item is made custom, in-house from scratch. We take great pride in the quality and creativity of our food and hope that you will taste and see that quality in every bite. Relax. Enjoy a fine, American, craft brew, take in the natural beauty of the Northern Shenandoah Valley, and let us serve you.
Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

If you haven’t been here, you’re seriously missing out. Tim and Brooke might be my favorite people ever. Absolute favorite place to be in Front Royal!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 16 January 2019

Basic food choices
Lots of beer choices
Nice in the summer for a beer outside
Good Vibe
Staff try hard

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 15 January 2019

The prices are high for the food. You are paying for the scenery. Greasy and over seasoned food tends to hide the real flavor of the meats. The day I was there the music was so loud (and I LOVE loud music in the right atmosphere) that I could not carry on a conversation with the person sitting at the table with me. We were shouting at each other to be heard. The food was predictable and I think someone in the kitchen must have lost the cap to the salt shaker! I was taken back with their prices and almost left due to them, but my partner wanted to stay. We were both sorry that we wasted our money.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

If you’re into trying different types of beers this seems like a good place to go.
Wife and I are not drinkers but we did have dinner. To us it isn’t a best food we ever had, but it was good. We did a three meat platter with brisket and wings. It came on huge metal tray common to bbq spots, loaded with enough food for two. With slaw, sauce, horseradish, 2 slices of Texas toast, 2 types of pickles and jalapeños.
Enough for 2 all for under $20 less tip.
There were at least 20 tap handles and a huge selection of liquor bottles.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 19 December 2018

Being a Front Royal native I've been really wanting to try this place. Haven't heard too much about it but I was pleasantly surprised! Becky (your server) was great with her recommendations! i can't believe this was my first time at this place, I will definitely be back! Onion Jam Burger was great! I asked for more of the onion jam b/c that is seriously the jam!

Date of visit: December 2018