“The best mexican on our trip”

Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 103 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We are not mexican food connoisseurs but this was definitely the best tasting, value for money dinner we had on our recent trip to the US.
Both flavours and portion sizes were excellent, and service was great.
Pity we don't have a place as good in NZ.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This place has to have the worse Mexican food I have ever tasted. The waitress was rude and never came back to the table to refill our drinks and I had to go looking for her in order to get the check when we were done

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Those of you who have read my reviews probably know how I swear by El Paso in Springfield! Well, here's a close second for quality, taste and authenticity, when it comes to NoVA Mexican Cuisine. My wife have frequented this establishment on our own, and with friends. Always all in agreement as to both the authenticity and deliciousness of the food. Almost everything we've tried here has been pretty good and very consistent in taste and quality - not to mention very gracious service. Like I say many times in my reviews, if you really understand that there is no 'REAL' Mexican food to be found in Northern Virginia, then you'll appreciate the fact the Jalisco is almost the second best to be found in NoVA. Great ambience, not noisy, great food (as authentic as you can get around here), value and comfort. Like El Paso, this is a real family run enterprise, and they appear to operate with that ideal and it shows. Every time I go through Front Royal, this is a 'must' stop for us - see you there!

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank GastroEclectico
Reviewed 11 July 2018

During many years we lived in greater D.C. area, we always stopped off at Jalisco on way back from hiking either in Shenandoah National Park or George Washington-Jefferson National Forest on west side of I-81. Never disappoints. Having moved back to the West, we were happy to compare Jalisco to our favorite Mexican cafes in Idaho and Arizona during recent revisit to West Virginia and Virginia. Jalisco did not disappoint! From the yummy refritos and slaw served with complementary chips to the mongo size Dos Equis Amber on draft to generous burrito platters, Jalisco puts out great Mexican food and friendly service.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We were in need for Mexican food......place was okay, and the food was average. The staff was very efficient and very friendly. Plenty of parking

Date of visit: June 2018