“Go somewhere else!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #70 of 103 Restaurants in Front Royal
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This Pizza Hut is dirty, has horrible service and always seems to get something wrong.
The servers were arguing with each other and there was no manager around.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

While traveling through Skyline Drive we stayed at this place for lunch. Very nice and quite spacious place with very good service and very fresh pizza. Enjoyed our lunch.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Stopped in for the lunch buffet..found it odd to see it was removed from the floor, order taker said was removed 2 weeks ago. Who's idea was that?.. a Pizza hut with no lunch buffet...might as well close the doors!...Bad move!!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

On Sunday 10th, I placed order on line for pick up for dinner . Get to the restaurant to pick up . Cashier Amanda gets the order after I pay for it however the only thing correct was the cookie . I am given 2 large pizzas . One was supreme covered in mushrooms ( which can't have ). I inform her that one : pizza was suppose to have no mushrooms plus add banana peppers . Also tell her that we ordered the large family box . First thing she says to me is:
" you want us to remake it? We are really backed up" I once again tell her can't eat mushrooms so why would I want a pizza with mushrooms ! She just looks at me then try's to tell me that I order it that way. Once she finally listens to me about order not being correct . She goes to the kitchen and then tells me " sorry we had your order wrong they are finishing it now "

HOW CAN they want you to take a pizza with stuff on it that you can't eat ? And then not want to fix it?

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 1 June 2015

We ordered a pizza - it took about 60 minutes for delivery. Once we received the pizza it was the wrong order and it was not hot.. Terrible service!

Date of visit: May 2015