“Papa John's always good.”
Review of Papa John's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa John's Pizza
Ranked #53 of 103 Restaurants in Front Royal
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Same great Papa John's pizza like elsewhere. No different, no better, no worse. The delivery was on time, and Pizza temp. was ok.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I order pizzas from them all the time - on line ordering and really, really fast delivery. The pizzas are hot when they arrive, and always just as I ordered them. Like both the thin crust and the regular crust, and the regular sausage. For my taste the pepperoni is a bit greasy, but think that's true of pepperoni in general. All of their delivery people are friendly and we're so thankful to have such a great Papa John's in town. Be sure to use coupons or shop the specials, and sign up for e-mail deals too.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I used to be a die-hard Papa John's fan---NOTICE my "used to be"---but this location lately has REALLY turned me off! First off, my order came 40 minutes after it was supposed to come! ( 1 hr & 15 min AFTER I placed the order! ) Secondly, my pizza was cold by the time it got here. Lastly, THEY EVEN GOT MY ORDER WRONG!!!! You'd think the least they could do if they were going to take their sweet time was get my pizza right! I understand that restaurants get busy, but this was a Wed. night, I was told 30-40 min. AND we got a whiny delivery driver! The normal deliverers are here promptly & are very pleasant! I don't know what's happened at this Papa John's, but today's piss poor customer experience has turned me off...guess it's Ledo's from now on!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Called to order a pizza tonight for delivery and the guy said they don't and never have delivered to my address. Well, I've had this particular papa johns deliver to my address dozens of times BUT according to the guy on the phone tonight I'm wrong about that because they have NEVER done that!! So I called Castiglias....it was delicious!!!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 24 January 2016

We hadn't ordered from Papa John's in a while but after seeing a commercial on TV - buy a any large pizza for regular price and get another one for 50 cents I think it was - we decided to order a couple pizzas for dinner on January 13, 2016. This location still hasn't lost its touch. They always make good pizza and my order is always correct. I love the consistently good pizza from here!

We got a Large Original Crust Garden Fresh pizza with extra sauce and original crust with Green Peppers, Roma Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Onions, and Black Olives. Our other pizza was Pepperoni with Extra Sauce.

Date of visit: January 2016