“Lives up to my expectations of a Taco Bell (in a good way)”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #45 of 103 Restaurants in Front Royal
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 620 North Royal Avenue in Front Royal. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Things have certainly improved here. I stopped for breakfast while driving to Skyline Drive. Coffee, breakfast burrito, veggie skillet and hash browns. All of them were really good. Staff was also really nice. My breakfast arrived literally 2-3 minutes. No complaints with this place anymore (had a bad experience couple of years back).

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We got tacos, burritos and other stuff, we are never disappointed with this taco bell, food is always good.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Although I am not a huge fan of Taco Bell or fast food in general, my daughter loves Taco Bell! I really like this restaurant because the people who work there are ALWAYS so friendly. Service is wonderful. I do wish they would update the restroom though.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 3 July 2016

There is nothing bad to be said about this place. Nice and friendly staff, and the food experience met our expectations.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Taco Bell...what can I say? It's really, really clean. You know what you're going to get. Lunch costs less than three dollars. What more could people possibly expect?

Taco Bell goes above and beyond. They give generous portions, handfuls of sauce packets, lots and lots of plastic cutlery and offer more should I want it. (I don't.)

Taco Bell seems to be a good solution for the hunger crisis. No where else do I know where you can get so much for so little.

Go Taco Bell! We need you.

Date of visit: June 2016