“GOOD PIZZA”

Fox's Pizza Den
Ranked #38 of 103 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Tired after day of driving we just wanted pizza near the hotel. Fox's Den Pizza fit the bill nicely. Plenty of parking behind and next to the building. Handicap entrance is in front. The place is clean and well kept and the staff is friendly. Also, the pizza was good. The phone was busy for take out orders and that is a good indicator of good food. The restaurant has been in business over 40 years although I did not see anyone old enough to have been there that long.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

To go pizza and salad order. Wish it was better. Salad dressing prepackaged. They tried with the salad itself but no.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2017

This is my far the only place to get sandwiches in the whole area, they are the best, lots of meat and cheese made anyway you want it. The best is the Club Hoagie, I could eat one every day, simply delicious!

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank biotdgba
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a pizza. I was surprised at how good it was. The pizza reminded me of a Jersey pie. I ordered extra cheese and it was really heavy.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2016

My favorite thing about Fox's Pizza is the crust. I can count on this pizza being consistently good and tasty!

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Fox's Pizza Den? Share your experiences!