“Just ok pizza (sorry)”

Fox's Pizza Den
Ranked #38 of 103 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

To go pizza and salad order. Wish it was better. Salad dressing prepackaged. They tried with the salad itself but no.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 14 January 2017

This is my far the only place to get sandwiches in the whole area, they are the best, lots of meat and cheese made anyway you want it. The best is the Club Hoagie, I could eat one every day, simply delicious!

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank biotdgba
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a pizza. I was surprised at how good it was. The pizza reminded me of a Jersey pie. I ordered extra cheese and it was really heavy.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2016

My favorite thing about Fox's Pizza is the crust. I can count on this pizza being consistently good and tasty!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Ordered a small and medium pizza for delivery. Thought there had been a mistake when I saw the size of the pies. This has to be at least twice as expensive as Castiglia's.

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Fox's Pizza Den? Share your experiences!