“Good food at good prices”

Thunwa Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 103 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 February 2019

We have been to Thunwa Thai several times and have never been disappointed. Food is always very good and priced very fairly. The only reason I don't give it a 5 is at times the service is a bit slow, but the food is worth waiting for.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 13 December 2018 via mobile

Last visited this place in August 2015. Brought 5 friends and was not disappointed. Had the spring rolls and chicken satay to start. Spring rolls were crispy and delicious. Satay was different as it had a yellow curry colour. The taste was amazing especially when coated in the in house made peanuts sauce.

A few of us had the spicy seafood on noodles. Fantastic. A few had the Pad Thai. Really delicious. The last two had the Pho. Not your plain tasting Pho, the taste was really great. A must try. It will be your best ever had for sure. As I understand it’s a family run Thai family business. It shows. Service was excellent. Did not disappoint any of us.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome restaurant that can not be missed. The food is freshly cooked with authentic herbs. They customized it to my taste. I will revisit it.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

We haven't had Thai that often. This was delicious.I and my partner tried there appatizer, soups, and entree's. Everything was delicious. The staff was very timely on therecservice.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Let me be clear. This is not a review of the food here. Going by the Yelp reviews, I really wanted to eat here. After tiring drive on Skyline Drive, I stopped here for lunch, around 2:15 PM. It wasn't crowded, and there was only one family waiting before us to be seated (they had already been told where to sit, they were just waiting for tables to be cleaned up).
Me and my wife, stood at the entrance for almost 5 minutes, constantly ignored by the staff (I could only see one of the staff members from where I was standing). I was too tired/hungry to wait any longer, so I left the restaurant. I am sure the food here is great, but if they can't pay attention to waiting customers, that is never a good sign. I am still willing to try it again, and hopefully, I will have better overall experience. Will be sure to come back and update my review here.