“The Best Breakfast ”

Ranked #6 of 103 Restaurants in Front Royal
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Family-owned and operated for over 25 years. Serving breakfast all day. Daily Breakfast and Lunch Specials. Take out orders available. Homemade Desserts, Soups, Greek Items, pancakes, waffles, French Toast, Omelettes, Sausage Gravy, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads. No Credit Cards or Debit Cards accepted. An ATM is available on site.
Reviewed 10 January 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast based on other TripAdvisor reviews. L Dee’s was a little ways off of our route on I-66. It was well worth the short drive from the interstate. We found it easily, and parking was convenient. The restaurant is bright and cheerful, very clean and comfortable. Our waitress was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Service was quick and the food was delicious. We will definitely be back, it was the best breakfast and the restaurant certainly deserves all the good reviews!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Great local hangout - very friendly to newbies. Breakfast all day; good diner food. Coffee could be better; but service could not be any nicer, more friendly or quicker. Wish we could eat here everyday!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2018

Yummy breakfast and friendly service in November 2018. Solid waffle, bacon and eggs. However, I missed the tiny little sign that says they don't take credit or debit. It's 2018 people??? PLEASE get a clue! They have an ATM where I happened to get crushed with fees between them and my bank. What a joke. BRING CASH.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 6 December 2018 via mobile

I didn’t want to go to any main chain restaurants in the area, this was a solo trip so I enjoyed the food here and took my time. A very cozy atmosphere and friendly staff always makes a winning combination.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018

You've got to stop at this place to be where the locals are for breakfast. Southern hospitality for sure and some food items that you won't find up North. Had the eggs and scrapple which were both cooked exactly as I had ordered. Service was quick given the crowd and the server seemed happy to be at work.

Date of visit: October 2018