“Nice Decor and Good Food”
Review of Element

Element
Ranked #4 of 103 Restaurants in Front Royal
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: The endless creativity of Chef-Owners David and Stacy Gedney has produced an excellent bistro alternative to the commitment of fine dining restaurants and to the ennui of the countless chain restaurants. Element offers a variety of sapid dishes for lunch and dinner in a relaxed and modern atmosphere, augmented by a full bar, beers on draft and an elegant wine list. We adjust the menu regularly to keep our ingredients fresh and our choices interesting.
Reviewed 13 February 2019

We were there for an event and more recently for dinner. The restaurant is divided so you can have an event on one side and tables on the other or all tables. I can't remember the event hor d'oeuvres but I remember liking them. They had a good choice of beers and my wife enjoyed the wine. We also enjoyed the dinner. Nothing stood out as exceptional, but it good food and we had good waitstaff.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank jeffbrowne00

Reviewed 4 February 2019

The food was very good, but it was difficult to enjoy our company and dinner because the room was so cold. I had to put my jacket back on during dinner.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank abbey98
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

This was my second visit in the weeks. First visit one of my friends ordered a dish & the was plastic in the food. She requested a new plate & the waitress said half the food was eaten & they'd only give her half a portion.

The second visit, last week, I ordered a glass of wine that tasted as if it had been sitting open for a while. I requested another wine & they would not take the first wine of my tab even though I had only taken two sips.

The food isn't bad but the customer service will keep me from returning.

Reviewed 16 January 2019

Our retiree group had a luncheon there last week. All agree food was excellent (I had crab soup and old rag mt. ham/cheese specialty sandwich and delicious cheese cake!). It was a shame we all had to eat with our coats on. Good service

Reviewed 16 January 2019

The food was okay they had used way too much salt on the chicken almost to the point 2 of us could not eat it all.
Servers are great well trained, attentive.

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to Element? Share your experiences!