“Really good Nepali/Indian fare!”

Royal Deli Indian Cuisine
Ranked #36 of 103 Restaurants in Front Royal
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: We serve Most authentic and delicious South Asian food.
Description: We serve Most authentic and delicious South Asian food.
Reviewed 16 December 2018

I got out there last month when I was on my way to Skyline Drive and it was a nice meal! I ordered the vegetable momo soup and the chicken korma, spicy. It took a while for it to arrive, so I went and got a water bottle from the convenience store. There was a group of Nepali's sitting opposite me, so it got the "authentic clientele" points.
The veg momo soup was almost too rich, not just hot, but really spicy. Good though. The chicken korma was pretty typical, again, very rich and spicy enough to make my forehead sweat a bit. Worth returning. I don't get out this way often, but I will stop in again.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2018

We were driving for couple of days vacation in Cass WV area. Since there were not a lot of food options there, we thought to pick up food from here as it was almost on they way). We ordered Momos (veggie) and matar paneer (which comes with basmati rice). Momos were good, but matar paneer was alright. The taste of the curry itself was great, but paneer was not as soft as I have eaten in other restaurants. The staff here is really friendly though. I struck a long conversation with the owner when I was there to pick up food. She told me that they are planning to open a full service restaurant pretty soon. I would most likely eat here again if I am in the area and possibly order other things from the menu next time :)

In it's current location, it is inside a gas station mart. They operate both, the convenience store and the gas station.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Yes, it's in a gas station so you can drive by and miss it until one day when you stop for gas and see the menu in the window. We returned the next day to get samosas as a quick snack expecting the food to come out of the typical warming oven, Oh no! It's made to order. We got these perfect, little gems that were not greasy, packed with a potato pea filling, wrappers crisp, light, and oh so good! OMG! The best! DO NOT drive by without stopping to try something but be prepared to wait for something so good, reasonably priced, just like going to someone's home and they make you a meal. An easy off and back on to 66 or a stop as you pass thru town to Skyline Drive. I kid my husband, "I take you to the finest places." Forget a fancy place with high prices and go for this well freshly prepared to order food.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I have been going to this eatery since it started with only two or three Indian dishes and I'm pleased to see how it has expanded to over 20 authentic meal choices.
You can't go wrong with any of the food here: it's cooked to order and the place is clean and hygienic.
The owners are from Nepal and are always welcoming and cheerful.
Give it a try - you might be surprised!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We just finished lunch at this place. We ordered the butter chicken, tikka masala chicken, samosas, naan and lamb curry. Everything was excellent and fresh.

Far better than the indian restaurants in Winchester, VA.

Most entrees are $8 or $9.

We will be back. I highly recommend.

Yes its in a gas station. Its my loss for dismissing this place for so long due to it not being a standalone restaurant. I pass by here all the time.

The indian lady in there really knows how to cook.

Date of visit: August 2018