US$139
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$164
Westin.com
  • Pool
US$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$122
Hampton.com
Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$109
Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$79
US$178
US$161
GardenInn.com
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$80
All reviewsthe concierge loungeoffice parkbusiness parkcorner roomfree parkingevery hournice hotelfull service hotelbreakfast buffetfront desk staffdc areagreat rateweekend staythe dunn loring metro stationmini fridgeup to dateking bed
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So I had a week of business in Northern Virginia.. The room was clean but for the money I should have had a microwave and a fridge. The hotel food was pricey and not that good. Unless the company pays for it .. I won't go back.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
FallsChurchMarriott, Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you Joseph B for your comments. I'm sorry that this stay was not exceptional. We do offer refrigerators, and I regret that we did not do a better job of clarifying this upon your arrival. We certainly appreciate you staying with us, and hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I stay in a lot of Marriotts for work, but this stay was two nights with family (ie swimming in their great indoor pool, visiting the museums etc). We were treated wonderfully by the staff and concierge club staff. My wife and kids loved the hotel, club, pool, and restaurant, so that made me happy. Thanks for treating a gold rewards member so well!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I frequent the chain that the Marriott Family offers, I stay at the Residence Inn in Merrifield, Courtyard Tyson's Corner, Spring Hill Suites in Dulles Airport, and Marriott Tyson's Corner......but after my recent experience over a year I am drawn to this property.....as you walk in the lobby it is very clean and tidy, no body in the front counter yelling or complaining ( that's a good sign )

I was greeted by the a very down to earth but polished woman which happened to be front office Asst. Operation Manager Sarah Jones. She saw to it is that all your needs are met, along with her staff members whom are all dedicated to the standards of the JW Marriott.

The Staff headed by Michelle Brinxus the Food and Beverage Manager(hope I spelled her last name correctly) are very polite and know what is on the menu blindly.

I barely leave my room to recharge my batteries from the grueling work schedule I have.....the rooms are like vaults, you cannot hear what is happening on the other side of your entry door. I just wanted to extended my sincerest thanks to all for making my stays very comfortable and easy.

To the GM congratulations on having a strong team adding another feather in your cap. Cheers

Andrew Z.

Room Tip: all the rooms are very plush and comfortable, I have yet to stay in a room that I do not like
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2018

This is a Business Property where Service is sine qua none! From the reception desk staff - Sandy, to the F&B manager - Michelle - to the Chef and the GM - they all wanted to make my recent business travel experience at this property special. It was so special that I asked if they were a franchise operation or belonged to the Marriott corporate organization. You guessed it - Marriott Corporate. As you observed the reception, concierge, housekeeping, Food and Beverage, and Bar operations and processes - they were all superb. This is now my first choice property in the Washington DC area. Well done!!

Room Tip: Ask for room on the Concierge Floor
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Business stay, definitely recommend. Easy to get to/from DCA, $40 cab. Room was updated and well cared for. Lobby restaurant have great, quick breakfast options and Starbucks if you don’t want a full service restaurant. Enjoyed late lunch and dinner in same location. Food and service great. Full service breakfast 2 days. Great buffet and service. Staff at this hotel
Very professional and helpful. Front desk especially good. Had an issue with the business center-computers dated, slow. Printer repeatedly jammed which I did report to front desk and they told me to email them what I needed printed. I warned them 50 pages and they happily took care of. They even let the 3rd party business center know printer was down. This does reflect poorly on hotel but how they managed issue made up for any issues I had. Front desk also helpful with calling cabs. Small luncheon managed by Christopher. He couldn’t have been more accommodating or easy to work with. Additionally Hector was also very attentive with several meeting needs. Great team, great service. Area around hotel doesn’t have any restaurants to walk to, which is a personal preference for me. You’re kind of “stuck” to eat at hotel if you don’t have car. Hotel has shuttle service but I like to walk. I took a cab to local grocery store for snacks, wine etc. indoor pool looked really nice but I didn’t try it out. The team at this hotel makes the stay an A+.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business