“Annual Spa Escape ”

Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your stay is not complete without a visit with us! AMBA HEALTH & BEAUTY SPA are Resort Spas serving the Barrie area with exceptional services to exceed the most demanding standards! Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, don't forget to take some time for yourself. Relax and enjoy our customized services to enhance your stay. You'll love our comfortable location - we've created a relaxing and mellow environment just for you. Take your mind off the stresses of life and treat yourself to a pleasant and calming experience. Our charming, professional Spa, set amid the serenity of beautiful Horseshoe Resort, is the perfect oasis to rejuvenate and revitalize your mind and body. The Amba Spa specializes in a "cornucopia" of services to pamper your body and soul, including massage, facial, reflexology, manicure & pedicures, body treatments, waxing and aroma therapy treatments.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Our annual women’s getaway looks forward to our visit to Amba Spa year after year. The manager, JC has gone above and beyond to accommodate our many recommendations, from bookings to cancellations to re-bookings! Her staff meet our every need with enthusiasm, and listen and laugh with us while we reminisce and tell stories. This year they welcomed us with a beautiful card signed by all, and gifted my mother with a bouquet of flowers. It was incredible.

The high quality treatments, attention to detail, and personalized service sit well above average. Amba Spa can help you relax on your most trying of days. The atmosphere is perfect and JC and her staff are the best!

AmbaSpa, Manager at Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your comments Jennilu. We love having your family back each year ~ every one of you are a pleasure to listen to and laugh with! We love that you include us in your special annual getaway and we are so grateful we get to share in your memories! All of us look forward to the laughs each spring! Until next year!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"conversation"
"chairs"

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I am local who lives near Horseshoe Resort and keeps coming back to the resort for all my spa treatments. The staff is always welcoming and accommodating.
My pedicures from Jen and Jessica are always wonderful and Amba’s massage chairs add a 100 bonus to the relaxation.
In addition to the pedicures, I very much enjoy massages from Melanie. Very caring, listens to my ailments, and tackles my issues successfully each time.
My only suggestion for the spa would be to play relaxing ‘ spa- like’ music in the pedicure/ manicure room and reception area to add to the spa experience.

AmbaSpa, Manager at Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you so much for your great comments and feedback! We always love to hear guest feedback and strive to improve your experiences each and every time!
We look forward to seeing you again J.E

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I recently visited the Amba Spa for some relaxing alone time. I arrived late afternoon for my manicure and pedicure, I immediately received the best service. The team at Amba were friendly and accommodating! I had the same esthetician for both treatments. I had explained I recently had broken a toe and was very worried about it causing me some pain during the treatment. Once I let Jenn know she was very gentle and cautious. I appreciated that she went out of her way to make sure I felt no discomfort.
The treatments them self left me very pleased. At Amba they take their time and I can vouch for a quality visit here. In my opinion, Amba was totally worth the commute from Barrie; in comparison to some other salons I've visited in the past. Amba- I will be back.
Thank you.

Amazing!! I am so happy to hear you loved your treatments! Jennifer is one of the best estheticians around and we are so proud to have her as part of our Amba Family.
We look forward to seeing you again.
~Your Amba Team.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Loved our time at Amba spa. Spa was gorgeous and staff are professional and did an amazing job. Best massage of my life. Highly recommend Amba at horseshoe valley!

AmbaSpa, Manager at Amba Spa at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Amazing!! So happy you enjoyed your massage!