“My new favorite pizza joint”
Review of Chicho's Hickory

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chicho's Hickory
Ranked #208 of 560 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I am sooo glad South Chesapeake got another local pizza joint. While I have been a big fan of the other non-chain pizza joint for years, the lack of credit card service and wait times drove me crazy. Now this has become my go to pizza joint since opening last year. The spicy sauce is amazing. Normally I hate just plain cheese pizza's (but when your a mom to 2 toddlers that is all they want/eat) but I actually don't mind having just plain cheese if it's from Chicho's (although spicy sauce with pepperoni and mushroom is my preferred pizza) You also can't beat the price of 9.99 for 2 topping carry out. We also recently tried the wings and loved them. They cook them naked (no breading) which is how I like them cooked. We go the Asian and garlic Parmesan and both were cooked to perfection. Just wish the Asian had more kick but it said not spicy.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Small and crowded but full of fun and good vibes.went on a thursday on karioke night and had a blast.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

The waitress took the order mixed the drinks brought the food. Nothing exciting about the food or atmosphere. .

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I was told 45 minutes for pickup. I arrived in 30 minutes and the pizza was ready and not hot at all. Overall it was fairly good but I may try something else if I were to return.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Pizza was good, not the best. Chicken wings were good but ordered the drum sticks and got a mixture. Service was extremely slow. May try it again.