“New ownership”

Casa DI Costanzo Pizza LLC
Ranked #103 of 560 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Wow! I liked the previous owners but this is even better. So nice to have a non-chain pizza restaurant right in our neighborhood. Garlic knots were fresh and loaded with garlic. My ziti was delicious and husband hot the eggplant parm dinner. Very clean establishment and the staff were very attentive to us. Definitely
Coming back!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I went into Casa Di Costanzo to get out of the rain honestly. I'd been in another store in the strip and came out to a downpour. Being lunchtime and not wanting to get soaked, I went into this nice little place to eat. The staff was welcoming and friendly. I got the special, two slices and a drink. The pizza was great and the value was awesome. I'll definitely return. The restaurant was clean and multiple people came in while I was there proving to me that it's well liked by other locals. Thanks for a great experience.

2  Thank Jordan53072
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Decent New York thin crust pizza.
We ordered an 18 inch pepperoni and sausage, found the crust to be the real deal full of great flavor and texture. The sauce had just a little bit of a kick to it with some real nice flavor.
The only disappointment was they used sliced sausage instead of clump/chunk sausage.
We also checked out a order of garlic knots very good for a great flavor.

2  Thank Maridale2013
Reviewed 29 July 2016

The sandwiches, pasta, and meatballs are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Much better than Ynot, Carabbas, Macoroni Grill, and Olive Garden. The dining area is small with simple booth seating (like a Subway restaurant), and they only accept cash. But the flavor of the food more than makes up for the modest accommodations, and it's a great place to take the kids for lunch or dinner.

4  Thank ronogray
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

My family & I eat here quite often. We really like the pizza & Garlic Knots. It's a New York style pizza and they use a unique sauce. We usually get it to take home but have eaten in the restaurant several times as well. Pizza is always fantastic and the staff is always courteous and professional. Highly recommended!

3  Thank Shane G