“Great sandwiches”

Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #234 of 560 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Eat here most every week. Great variety and sandwiches can be customized to your taste. Have never had a bad sandwich here.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

This location is very clean and the staff is very friendly. Sandwiches are always made quick and are fresh. Prices are reasonable and the food is good. I was surprised that advertised as gourmet there is not more options...for instance you get only your choice of provolone cheese. The food is good just my idea of gourmet is different. Still good sandwiches

Reviewed 1 July 2015

The place is fast and has great selection of cold subs and sandwiches.I just love going there when I am hungry for a sub.

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Very disappointing! This was my 1st visit and will be my last. I was expecting a gourmet sandwich with lots of flavor. My sandwich had very little meat, the bread was hard to chew and over all had very little flavor. Very bland! I asked for salt and pepper so I could give my sandwich some flavor and was told they did not have salt and pepper! What restaurant doesn't have seasonings...?!?!? Staff was not overly helpful nor friendly. Lots of young kids clowning around. Subway has better sandwiches and service. With Mr. Jims and Jersey Mikes around the corner Jimmy Johns better kick it up a notch!

Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

When this location first opened I was impressed by the amount of meat on the subs. My most recent visit will be my last because my sub had so little meat I thought I ordered a sub minus the meat. You won't last in Great Bridge if that is your new norm. Mister Jim's has been here for so many years for a reason.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!