“Dinner”

Shiki Sushi & Hibachi
Ranked #201 of 560 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Wife and I ordered the same dinners. Hibachi chicken and steak. We each ordered a roll, mine spicy California which was pretty good and hers was shrimp tempura pretty good as well. We sat at the cook top and watched everyone's dinner being made. Ours was done quickly. They were busy and services suffered slightly. Over all meal was good.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

I stopped by for lunch while out on business. Warm greeting and speedy service. I ordered the spicy chicken Hibachi and it was amazing. The portion size was huge and everything was perfect. The fried rice was excellent.

This is a local family run restaurant done right. Great service, great food.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Sushi rice was under cooked and the eel was fishy. Server was too busy playing with her phone to check on us. We will not go back.

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

This place is one of our favorites. It never let's us down. Everyone ends up knowing the owners. It is a great local spot. Love the hibachi and change it up every now and then to get the sushi. It is just as good. We are there two or three times a month.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

We arrived at 2:40 PM and the sign on the door said Close at 3 PM until 4PM. So we walked in for a late lunch. The owner told a waitress what to say to us, we saw her. The waitress tells us the close for lunch at 2:45 and take out at 3:00. However if we want to sit down an order and we are not finished by 3 or 3:10 they will ask us to "LEAVE" ! Wow I will admit I have never been treated like that and we go there a lot, it is right by our house. We said we would stay and eat and the waitress had a look of disbelief. We would have left but we hadn't even had breakfast and were starving. Food is always good but the way we were made to feel ...not going back. I guess if we didn't finish in a hurry we would have had to take our plates out to the street. They need to fix their sign. I will be going to Haru from now on where we have always been welcomed and the food is awesome.