“4 stars for Laur”

Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #184 of 563 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Moe's is amazing. Fast service, yummy and fresh food. It is my go to for lunch. My only issue is the (shift lead?) Laura.... she has a bad attitude and she's never friendly to anyone when I am in. Especially in a leadership position, it doesn't hurt to smile.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Yesterday I was shopping in Chesapeake, and at lunchtime drove 15 miles for lunch at Moes. I've been there before, hadn't realized it had that much effect. Walk in and they holler out, "Welcome to Moes." I had the pork "bag of donuts" burrito and a drink. Come with a lot of corn chips and an open salsa bar. I always have the kaiser salsa, and this time also had avocado salsa and tomatillo salsa. I like their rock'n roll paintings on the walls

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I had a junior burrito with chicken, pinto beans, cheese, salsa, etc. The burrito wasn't too spicy, and came with tortilla chips. Some of the competing chains charge extra for the chips, but not Moe's. the In terms of quality, it's better than Taco Bell, but a little below Chipotle or Qodoba. The people behind the counter were friendly, and as they were working on Christmas Eve, I think they should be commended for that. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

This Moe's is clean and the staff eagerly waits on there customers.

We enjoy coming here for lunch because of the choices. Personally I love chips and Salsa they have some really good salsa and if you like it spicy there new Ghost Pepper salsa is not to bad could be a little hotter.

The place is clean even the bathrooms seem to be well maintained.

1  Thank Bruce L
Reviewed 15 October 2016

During a conference at the nearby Hyatt Place in March ‘16, we’d go to a different restaurant for lunch each day. I’d never been to a Moe’s, but others in our small had and suggested we eat there.

I found it to be a southwestern version of a Subway--start at one end and customize your burrito, taco, etc., as you go down the line and pay at the end. Be careful not to ask for every item offered along the line or you might bust your gut trying to finish it all. Chips and salsa is self-serve and can also add to tempting you to overeat. The quality was fine and I’ve already mentioned the quantity.

After a lunch like this, I had a hard time staying awake during the afternoon session of the conference.

1  Thank WA2world