“Good food”

Add it.
Fat Fish
Ranked #131 of 577 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: We are a local, family owned and operated restaurant serving up fresh seafood and delicious homemade sides, fast! We offer a variety of Fish Sandwiches, Po' Boys, Seafood Tacos, Lobster Rolls, Salads, as well as Chicken.
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant a couple of times. Had the fried catfish, catfish nuggets, french fries, sweet-potato fries, onion rings; between the 2 visits. All were very good. (I would suggest getting takeout, as clothes had fried food odor after both visits.)

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We just had dinner here last night and we were very impressed. We ordered the shrimp family meal and were pleasantly surprised with how large the shrimp were and also the amount of food that was included. Our order was accurate and ready when we arrived to pick it up. This will definitely be a weekly dinner spot for my family.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The place is new & I hate to give them a bad review but I found the Fat Fish Sandwich I had was bigger than any one person could eat. It was covered with a spice I did not care for & there were many bones which made it difficult to eat.
I will say the side were all delicious. Their Cole slaw was tasty but the chunks could have been smaller pieces.
I wish them well but I think I would give them a while to get the kinks out before I return.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Lots of delicious food, at GREAT prices. Come with an appetite, because your gonna need it. The "Fat Fish Sandwich" has a whole pound of yummy fish, and the "Shrimp Po Boy" comes loaded with more shrimp on it than you can fit in your mouth. To many things to reccomend from the menu, but I do reccomend you pay this restaurant a visit... you won't be dissatissfied.

2  Thank 555ARIEL555
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I was recommended by a friend to try Fat Fish out. Today I decided to try them out and I'm glad I did. The food is delicious and the customer service was awesome. I'll definitely be going back to visit real soon.

1  Thank khandieex31

Been to Fat Fish? Share your experiences!