“Good food and & friendly people”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #299 of 567 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Reviewed 1 October 2016

It’s been a couple years since my last Waffle House visit, as rarely go for breakfast unless traveling. This one on Mt. Pleasant Road has only been open a couple months and since my day called for a flight out of town, I figured why not try it.

Two police cruisers out front are always (well mostly) a sign of good food and coffee. I stuck with two of my favorites for breakfast; country ham & hash browns and this Waffle House did not disappoint me. The eggs were cooked to order, the toast buttered and the coffee was good.

The employees were friendly and efficient from my arrival to my departures. I might just have to go back…

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I have to stay away from this place or I'll put on more pounds than I can afford. LOL Their food is OUTSTANDING and FRESH!. I love their Hash Browns. My wife and I always go to this Waffle House, Fast Friendly Service. Everything is made Fresh, not like the Fast Food Restaurants. Triple Order of Hash Browns, Love It !! :)

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Very small so there is limited seating. The staff was very courteous and pleasant. The waffles were delicious. I found my husband's eggs and hash browns to be too greasy but he enjoyed them. Very clean bathrooms.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

This Waffle House is a new location, great location. But depending on what you order you will get different reviews. My husband ordered a waffle which was fine. I ordered hashbrowns/onions and an egg sandwich. My place was lined with grease, everything on my place tasted of grease. I was told I could add anything to the hashbrowns & didn't realize there was an extra charge. There was also another menu that I was not aware of other than the one that was on the table when we arrived. The server was just as sweet as she could be... But I would not go back.