“Friendly and tasty”
Review of Mission BBQ

Mission BBQ
Ranked #28 of 595 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great brisket and sides! Good BBQ place with a warm friendly staff. And I really liked their commitment to service men and women.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped with family. Counter service style BBQ in a retail center. Food was tasty & prices fair. Had pork, brisket & salmon between us all. Meat could have been hotter. This is only reason why I didn’t give 5 stars. Recommend.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I eat at Mission BBQ frequently and love it. The pulled chicken is always amazing! I add some heat by using the Honey Heat sauce on the table!

My food today was super fresh, except the bun for my sandwich felt chilled. My potatoes were hot.

My only issue was when I ordered the gentleman at the register asked if I wanted the larger drink to donate to the veteran programs and i politely said no thanks I have several cups....his response was well normally people just buy more.” I totally support the veterans and for him to respond like that really took me back.

Restaurant was very clean. Decorated like other Mission BBQ restaurants.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Walked into the place and was immediately met by a great young lady making sure we knew how every TV thing worked and all the many different options. The staff was impressive. What made things even better was their appreciation for first responders, fire, EMS, and law enforcement officers and add to that veterans and current military and you have a true blue American company. Being first responders, my friends and I really appreciated the atmosphere. Then there is the matter of the food and all i can say is this SPECTACULAR. I always always watch how much eat, but that evening, I could barely walk back to the car. I will make this one promise, I will find a way and reason to drive 6-1/2 hours back to Charlottesville just to eat here. Thank you Mission BBQ! No doubt Patriots through and through.

1  Thank Sam B
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and options. Many sauce options. Menu items were great and worth the money. Kids weren't too picky either.

1  Thank travelerj28516