“Best in Roanoke”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Petra Mediterranean Grill
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

This unassuming deli has the best Mediterranean food in Roanoke and I have tried them all ❤️. Everything is fresh and perfectly prepared. There are tables but they are utilitarian. The price is very reasonable. We had the veg plate and everything was terrific.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The food was good and plenty, the service is a walk up counter. My only concern was the outdated interior.i enjoy my gyro so I will go back when I want to enjoy another gyro.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Petra Mediterranean Grill? Share your experiences!