“Fun and Informative way to spend a day!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vermont Backroad Tours - Day Tours
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were in Rutland visiting my husband's elderly mother this past weekend. We were trying to think of something to do with her since she cannot walk around a lot these days. We were happy we chose to take her on the Backroad Tour. Sharon (owner) did an excellent job narrating the trip and took special care of my mother-in-law, making sure she didn't have to walk a lot at the stops we made. Although my husband grew up in VT, even he learned a few new things about his home state. It was not only informative, the sites she took us to were beautiful, classic VT areas. I would definitely recommend this tour. We plan on doing the Civil War Tour that Sharon's husband provides next time we are in VT.

2  Thank Tsgoats